Wednesday, February 01, 2006

ok well i guess ill post....
ok im goina try 2 put a title on all posts


so the title 2day is....You drive me crazy!!
it was a really long day b cuz i just couldnt wait 2 get home....n the reason y turned out 2 b a disaster

morning: woke up just put my hair in a pony tail...i didnt really care wut i looked like, ther was no one 2 impress

bus stop: i could sense tension....

bus: talked 2 alyssa about washington ppl

school: i wish i could share y but stormey wasnt @ school 2day....so i walked around w/ Sadie (Mercades, stormeys sister)

gym: omg my stomach hurt sooo bad.....n i almost threw up on amanda we go bowling 2marow!!!

la: watched Dead Poet's Society

Algebra: we moved seats n i sit closer 2 katie now....no comment...we gotta review assignment that i finished in class

FFL: um...worked on projects n i looked @ molly's snoball pics...eeeeeewwwwwww

Computer: it took us that whole class 2 do ONE project; n OmFg....either sum1 in my computer class is a dork...but no one looked like they did it, but i think im being stalked....b cuz sum1 sent me a message that sed "your purse is behind you" so i think it was sum1 in my class but....idk, n also i was zoning sooooo many fucken times thinking about him

Lunch: still a lil bothered....but i 8 pizza n a pretzel

History: OMG...i didnt hear a word she sed or idk NETHING that hapened in that class....i was outta it soo many times...n my stomach got all twisted up in knots.....

Study hall: sum guy was talkin 2 tim, tellin him he was his best friend...lol he doesnt even kno tims name....

Science: omg it was the weirdest thing....ok i fell asleep n i was dreaming....but wen i woke up all the notes that were on the board where in my notebook n it was my handwriting....n there were words all over the page....but they wre still the notes....it was the weirdest thing ever

bus: garrett was sitting like 2 or 3 seats behind me....but he sed he needed 2 sit w/ me 2 make me feel better...n erika wrote i love you on his hand n so hes like "i tried so hard not 2 rub it off in the shower" n im like "ya thats gotta last 2 weeks" so he sed "i think i need 2 stop taken showers" so im told him im like..."then ur not sittin w/ me ne more" so hes goina sit w/ Ken n blame it on him...

after school: talked 2 my mom n aunt n then went n took a shower came down n talked 2 nate....damn i made a huge mistake....it was all horrible

now: talkin 2 lauren szot....shes trien 2 calm me down....shes the weirdest but best girl ever!!! I LOVE HER!!! n eating vinnila (OMG I CANT EVEN SPELL THAT!!!) ice cream...frist thing i 8 since lunch....i dont have much of an appetite these days

later: sleep

Love,
the chic that made the biggest mistake

No comments: