Monday, January 30, 2006

im starten w/ RUMORS SUCK!!

ok now my day

morning: woke up n curled my hair like the lady did cept i didnt put it up....n i just curled it in a pony tail in steada usen all those boby pins....which later i did end up usen b cuz my hair is short....neways, so ya it was really cute...

bus stop: ha ha shes goina hate me.....

bus: um...ya i hava bf...

school: walked around w/ stormey~em was taken her drivers test so she wasnt there

gym: we played hockey

la: um...we watched a movie

algebra: wow they r insane! OMG..WILLIE might b in my math!! aahh

ffl: nothing really...cept amiee cracks me up

computer: talked 2 ahnna n showed her the pictures from sweethearts....i needa pic of andy!!!

lunch: i was 2 bothered by sumthing...so i didnt eat....n steph wanted 2 kno wut was wrong but i didnt tell her b cuz i could tell it was just a rumor but i didnt kno 4 sure....OMG...JAKE....hes looks EXACTLY like andy....omg i am not kidding

history: HOT kid!!!!! lol hes new his name is micheal

study hall: um...just sat there...waved 2 like 100000000 ppl

science: um...idk nothing...it was really bothering me now...n i didnt feel good @ all....n i almost threw up

after school: garrett found me right away so i didnt have time 2 collect my thoughts after science...o well...i talked 2 him about stuff

bus: garrett made me sit by him....n then he hada hava private meeting w/ ken after mine n his private meeting...n then so he came back n i told him that he was getting off @ my stop b cuz i was 2 lazy 2 get up b4 my stop so he sed fine...n we hadda argument w/ ken n AAHH he annoys me so much....

after that: ( lol like how i put a "time" on it) garrett came over n "looked @ the pictures" but the fucken camera wasnt letting me...but then it did n just as he was about 2 leave idek how we got in2 it but we got on the topic of the girl that ran in2 my house so we went threw it step by step accually doing wut she did, lmao n then i was taller than him n then i wasnt n then we were on the driveway n then hes like u r taller than me now...n i was like no i dont think i am....lol...n then hes like wut do u think ppl would do if i walked home like this....n then he started acting like he was drunk n i was laughing hysterically....n then we got in2 how we have that affect on ppl...it was weird...u dont wanna kno....

now: talkin 2 nate; n waiting 2 c if erika is goina cum back b cuz ya it would b bad if she didnt...

No comments: