Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Ok im looken thru my camera....from this weekend n 2day...
pictures that r on it
  • Dad, Taylor, n Sydney's pictures 4 soccer...
  • a picture of me wen i got my hair cut...
  • Cooper in his wrestling outfit...CUTE CUTE CUTE
  • Pictures of Taylors cake
  • Pictures from Bay Shore....wow that was fun...
  • Pictures from the bus....damn was that fun....i gotta tell ya wut all the pictures were but i cant get them on the computer, i can only do that from the camera from my dads house...n well...ya...soooo i think that garrett deserves his own bullet b cuz there r alot, so i have like 2 of alyssa, she got pissed @ me 4 taken me tho....:)
  • ok Pics of Garrett: first one he was trien 2 look like a retard, lol that one makes me laugh so hard...2nd i got him w/ his hand like RIGHT about his head while he was talking....lmao he looks funny...3rd is....THE BLOODY PINKY!!! 4th his hand infront of his face 5th he was sticking up both middle fingers n laying back, he wanted that one 4 his myspace but u couldnt c it was him n it looked really blurry so thats where the 6th one cums in...its him sitting up sticking up his middle fingers...its a pretty awesome picture...im goina get that on the computer 4 him soon....
  • a REALLY bad picture of me crien on the couch....i hate my sister...so i deleted that picture....

plans this week:

2maro: school if im up 4 it...., my aunts house 4 dinner...n then planning 4 Saturday
wed: school, noting
thurs: school, coops wrestling...n BV musical, ???Youth Council Meeting???
fri: idk yet, prolly goina have sum1 sleepover
sat: LET THE FUN BEGIN!!! gettin my hair done w/ Erika, n Cassie @ 3 n then...idk from then 2 wen the dance starts....then after the dance, Cassie n Erika might sleepover...(prolly)
sunday: prolly goina hang out w/ my chicks all day....;-)

No comments: