Tuesday, January 10, 2006

well 2day was pretty dramatic

monrning: got up...did my hair, got dressed left

bus stop: did we all just stop communicating?

bus: um...i just sang

school: well stormey is goin out w/ Eric....eeww

fashion: i LOVE my comforter....

inbetween: stormey wanted me 2 go by Eric w/ her...i was like eeww no

computer: tooka test n then i wrote wut was on my mind agen

la: um...idk...we talked....

study hall: one phrase n one phrase only "Cum in Dr. Obession, Dr. Obession cum in we need you" wow good times sammie

lunch: nothin really...i just sat there n looked 4 stormey

health: LOL fun fun fun, we hadda go 2 the library, guess who goes 2 the library during study hall...ya...n then we went 2 r next classes n i was walking n he was next 2 me so i ran...lol i HATE HIM

ss: tooka test

algebra: o ya once agen i did horrible...

science: me n molly were talkin 2 much

bus stop: talked 2 lindsey about life

bus: didnt really talk 2 ppl....kindaish 2 lindsey n alyssa but not really 2 garrett or ne1 else...

garret got off the bus @ my stop...n then he was skipping n hes like skip it makes u happy...n then all these cars went by n garrett was still skipping n they looked @ him weird n then hes like im sorry if im embarressing u...n then hes like skip n i screamed @ the top of my lungs "SHUT UP!!!" n then went inside n talked 2 him online...lol he told me 2 skipp agen...n then whistle n i told him i cant whistle...n i was about 2 passout...

then i laid down

after that i cut syd's hair...it is soooooooo cute n short now...like mine!!!

now: im on the phone w/ stormey...n we r talkin about Snowball Dresses...ima goina get a lil pink in it...sooo...i guess im kinda over it...shes a good friend...but...idk...sooo I LOVE STORMEY!! lol she told me 2 say that...2marow shes goina yell....morgan needsa bf....lol...

well im goina go...

I Love...him!!!!

MoRgAn

No comments: