Saturday, January 14, 2006

OMG...i had sooo much fun 2day!!!

i woke up @ 9:30 n we hadda leave @ 9:50....so i tooka shower, straightened my hair, got dressed and then did my hair all in 20 minutes...im good!

i got 2 the mall @ 10:30 n waited 4 Lauren and Allison wen they got there we went 2 DEB 2 look @ dresses n then went 2 Younkers n i saw, Abbey, Steph, Ammiee, Dana, Brittany, Alyssa, Hannah, Jennifer and Sara...n i found the PERFECT dress....but i couldnt get it b cuz i didnt have my money w/ me...Allison got this REALLY cute green dress n lauren got a black one w/ frillies on it. OMG...then...we RODE THE ESCLATORS! up n down up n down

then we went 2 Kohls n lauren gotta shirt that says "Krazie Kutie" on it n a pair of jeans.

after that we went 2 get sumthing 2 eat n we saw Aniela, Emily, Marc, Connor, and Dane. I got chilly cheese fries and a cheese burger n allison got cheese curds n a chesse burger n lauren got seseme chicken, eeww n then we took pictures....lol...n lauren recorded a video...my favorite part was wen Allison goes "lets go do more shopping...shopping" n me n allison didnt even kno she was recording. Well....then lauren pointed the camera @ me...n i lick my lis b4 a taka picture b cuz my lips stick 2gether. Well she was recording n so in the video i am licking my lips. OMG...it was sooo funny!

after lunch we went 2 Aeropostle....n i bought THE CUTEST sweatshirt, its gray n in pink writing it says "Brunettes have more fun" and i gotta shirt that says "i love chocolate" n guess wut color the shirt is? PINK! OMG...i think im growing outta hating pink!! well accually i dont think so...well i might, u never kno...OMG..LAUREN N ALLISON KNO KATRINA!!! n allison n lauren r from seymour!!! that is so ironic!!! well so we saw katrina, kersten, kalie and sum1 else...

after aero we went 2 freshans and gloria jeans n stormey called me...eric came over yesterday n surprised her...OMG...so wonderful!! my god...ne ways

we went n sat down, there was 1 chair n 3 of us so Lauren goes, ill sit on the floor n she looks @ Allison n she goes, ill lay on the floor....lol so i sat in the chair n the this one song came on n im like OMG...i LOVE this song!! n i started singing it. N this one fat guy goes "what didju do w/ the money?" n i looked @ him n im like "what money", he says, "the money ur mom gave u................4 singing lessons?" i laughed n sed "o i spent it" lol...hes like "i hadda say that" it was kinda funny. n then a chair n a couch opened up so we went n sat there. n i go o i have 5 mintues, n then all of the sudden my mom calls n she sed i had til 2:30, YAY!! so we took more pictures. lol they were funny ones. n then i saw jared....ya, hes a sweet guy

then we went 2 Younkers bcuz laurens dad was goina pick her n allison up there n rode the esclators agen, n we were goin up the down n down the up...n then we went n layed in the beds....WOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOWOWOW it was fun!!!

n then they left n i went n sat outside thought about stuff

my mom came n we went home, her n i were talkin about dresses 4 dances, lol n she told me 2 go 2 snowball w/ Jared but im like not im goin 2 Erika's school.

now she is out w/ Kelly n taylors haven a sleepover, n these girls love me so its goina b fun

call me!

I love him !!!

Love ya erika my lesbian lover!!!!!

No comments: