Monday, January 09, 2006

ok well my weekend i cleaned w/ my mom @ her new work which was friggin fun...n then i had Kathy n Kylie over...n no erika i didnt kill myself...u called during dinner n we dont answer the phone during dinner...n then after dinner we played a buncha games...sunday i got up @ 20 ta 2....n then talked 2 erika n then me n taylor went ice skating...that was sooooooo fun...shes soo banged up n so am i, i hadda pink eye 2day n i thought it was just a lil thing from ice skating...nope...i have pink eye....so i possibly wont b @ school 4 the rest of the week...oooo FUN...NOT....

ok 2day

morning: @ like midnight i woke up w/ a migrain....so i took pain reliver n went back 2 sleep @ 1....n then i didnt get up til 6:45 woke up n put on a shirt...n pants....we wont talk about wut i wore n since garrett didnt go 2 school i dont havta worry about him tellin Erika....(YES!!)

bus stop: i feel like i lost 20 lbs w/ my hair this short

bus: Kyla n hidi loved my hair

SCHOOL: of course me n Stormey waited 4 emily...n of course shes all like Eric!!! ERIC!! n wen he turned around shes like hi....oook then w/e

fashion: ya i hadda sit by Jessica n Carrie, me tori n katie got reinghdeer candy canes...they were soo cute...i hava big ass room

computer: i sat there n managed 2 write ~LINE (123,89)-(45, 76), 4~ all in 49 minutes

LA: read my book pretending it was my biography

study hall: OMG...scariest class of the day...so i was kinda talkin 2 Stormey n she wrote me a note n she was all nice n stuff so i was tlakin 2 her...n shes like i like eric, n right there n then my brain sed O SHIT! so shes like write him a note telling him 2 ask me 2 snowball n then give it 2 him...n i looked @ her n im like R U KIDDING ME?! n shes like no...i was like ok ill write it but im not goina give it 2 him....well i gave in...n this weekend me Stormey n 2 guys r goin 2 a movie...she wants eric 2 cum but i was like um........its his birthday and idk if hell cum

lunch: OmFg..i gave him the note n he wouldnt take it....so then Sammie went up 2 him n was like "READ IT DIPSHIT" n threw it on his sandwhich n as she was walking away shes like "Fucking moron" lmao....that was good

health: GOD i HATE sex ed!!!

ss: ya i gotta get my community service sheet filled out by thursday...*bites lip* GIFT isnt til next week....damnit....

algebra: o ya i gotta 41% on my test...(4 ppl that dont kno...im dropping that class n i was trien 2 get the worst grade ever b cuz it doesnt count ne more)

science: nothing really....me n molly talked....carrie complimented my hair, n me n molly talked about alot, lol i sed that b4...o well

waiting 4 the bus: nothing @ all...i gave mary my sn...n thats like it....molly was walking around me n it was really funny

bus: aaww, poor alyssa, hope ur brother is ok...

now: talkin 2 emily, katie n cassie

later: prolly the doctor...call da cell

I LOVE H IM!

Morgan

No comments: