Thursday, January 19, 2006

Ok, once agen im in Computer Science class n we have 25 minute classes n this is the last time ill b here....so i am goina write about yesterday

morning: i woke up @ 11 pm....ya dont ask....n then i went on the computer n then realized it was only 11...didnt i already tell this story? lol...well neways...i almost missed the bus....

bus: talked 2 Kyla...

School: so ya i ditched Stormey n Eric 4 Garrett b cuz i would do that NEDAY...so then me n Garrett walked around looking 4 John n didnt find him n then the bell rang n we went 2 our classes

Computer Science: took my test n then just messed around on the computer

Study hall: OMG...Ben Hall thinks im hot (inside joke) i got soo pissed @ Stormey n Ben n Garrett kept shining a light in my eyes n i was bored n since i was ignoring Ben n Stormey i decided 2 ignore Garrett also b cuz an hour n a 1/2 of study hall makes you go really insane....n Stormey made a list...ya sad i kno, n she wrote a note 2 Garrett that sed, "I kno you want my bod." I was like OMFG she has soooooooooooooooooo many issues!

Lunch: OmFg!!! there was this really really really hot guy sitting @ the table straight ahead of my table n me, Kyla, Stormey and Missy were staring @ him n then Ryan's head got in the way so Kyla screams on the top of her lungs, "Ryan move your big fat melon!" n the guy looked n figured out wut we were doing n then Mark was shouting all this shit @ me....

SS: we talked n i finished my project, i think its awesome, i think i accually did well on it....

Algebra: took the test....

after school: um..................i went 4 a really long walk n i cried....ya fun eh? n i was so cold...i got back n i saw my moms car in the driveway so i ran all the way up my street....(i almost died, ya im not athletic...ur goina havta learn 2 get over it) n i got there as she was pulling out...n she saw me n she rolled down the window n shes like guess wut i just did, n im like wut? n she sed....i just dropped off your medicine....ur back on it!! HELL YA!!!!!!

GIFT: i waited n then Sammie VanGompel came n i talked 2 her...n then Lauren came n i talked 2 her...n then Brandon came n i just turned my head.....n then Cassie came n sammie left n i hugged her...n then Garrett came n i talked 2 him n Lauren n Cassie, n then brandon came n ignored him...n then erika came n we all went n attacked her...n then we went in n got yelled @ 4 talking n then we moved 2 the back n then got yelled @ agen n then went n sat int he middle n then i volenteered 4 sumthing. that one kid is funny, ;-) inside joke n then erika's mood ring turned purple, n blue, n green, n then sum really pretty color....

home: i just went downstairs n stared @ my wall....n then i went n called my mom, n then shes like o my cell phone is ringing ill call u back n she just hangs up im like, whos more important than me? n then i was cracking up w/ taylor n my dad n then @ like 9 she called me back n im like ok so sum client is more important than me? n shes like it wasnt a client n im like then who was it? n shes like Kelly....i was like ok "well bye then mom".... n shes like "no" n then im like WTF? HE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN TALKIN 2 ME?! n her excuse was, "he goes 2 bed early b cuz hes gets up @ 3 in the morning so if i didnt talk 2 him then i...." n i intrupped her n im like...."OMG...so wut if u dont talk 2 him 1 night? ur not goina die..." n shes like i dont want this crap from you, "n i go thats y i sed bye..." n then i hung up....MY GOD I HATE WEN SHE DOES THAT! She doesnt need 2 talk 2 him EVERY SINGLE NIGHT! my God...ok i guess i wouldnt mind if i wasnt on the other phone.....i mean if i hadda BF i would talk 2 him every night but lets say Erika called me b cuz she was feeling kinda sad, or she needs sum1 2 talk 2... (not that she would its just an example, n that right there sounded mean...im not trien 2 b mean im just sayen that b cuz of the person u r u can help yourself feel better....but well i hope u understand hun, b cuz its hard 2 explain)neways back 2 my point...if he called me, i would tell him i couldnt talk b cuz erika needed 2 talk 2 me....my god, family b4 bf/gf!!!

then i went 2 bed....

I love him!!!

*M*/*O*/*R*/*G*/*A*/*N*

No comments: