Monday, January 30, 2006

ok u kno how my sister sed she was goina tell sumthin about sum1? well she finally did n now i wish she wouldnt have b cuz its not her business in the first place n its not my business either. (yes i am a hipocrit in this matter but....this is different then usual things....well ok if u kno wut im talkin about...u kno how this isnt my business or definatly not taylor's business....) aahh, i am trien so hard 2 anti-drama....its not worken.....

i really am about 2 just quit, quit it all....like not just the drama thing, im already trien 2 quit that, i wanna quit everything....its so scary being this way....n i wanna change so bad....so ppl i kno this is goina sound selfish but, plz pray 4 me....n if u dont kno wuts wrong, how about ur praying 4 me get better.....(no i dont have cancer) plz, its the only thing we can do about it....

well ya now that i got that out....i feel like .1% better

I <3>

No comments: