Sunday, January 01, 2006

bored as hell n need sumthin 2 do....so im goina post quotes b cuz i LOVE quotes
i hate it when my cell rings
& your name doesn't show
i hate it when i hear our song
it kills me long and slow
i hate the way you stil smile at me
even though she's by your side
i hate the nights when i'm all alone
and all the times i've cried
i hate the way you say my name
or just the way you look
i hate the way i'll never hate you.
There will always be that one special boy,
that no matter what he does to you,
or how much he hurts you,
you can never let him go.
you have this amazing way of making me laugh
but a beautiful way of making me cry
* Laguna Beach *
Another new year, another new start.
Memories will fade but stay in your heart
so make the best of this beginning
& just have a blast but don't forget
about happiness in the past.
i`m nowhere near perfect ; i eat when i'm bored, i fall for
boys too easily, i'm vulnerable to believing lies, i'm
hoping
that one day i don't need a fake smile && made up stories
to
get someone to like me,i live by quotes that explain
exactly
what i'm going through &i make up excuses for
everything.
all he has to do is look at me
&& it pathetically makes my day
i'M 99.9% SURE THAT
HE D0ESN'T LiKE ME,
BUT iT'S THAT .1% THAT
KEEPS ME HANGiNG 0N.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Ppl i love
Erika*~*Hun, u mean more 2 me than ne1...i kno it sounds obbessive but o dont really care ne more. ppl can say im obessed but it doesnt bother me. You are one of the most BEAUTIFUL girls ive ever met. Whenever im w/ u im hardly ever frowning..well wen its just me n u. My illness doesnt evern affect me wen im w/ u. You're one of the best. Well u r the best. I love you so much more than u will ever kno.
Cassie*~*uhm, wut 2 say about my crazy friend. You have changed alot in this past year. We both have. We both have becum more accepting n not as stubborn. You can alwaiz make me laugh sooo hard! I think i kno sum1 who hassa crush on u. But i havta discuss it w/ *sumone* first. Lylas
Lucas*~*i can tell u nething n i appericate it...im glad u can keep my secrets...lylnl i miss you!!!
thats it, i dont even love my mom ne more...im so confused w/ her....i dont understand ne more...n its really scaring me

No comments: