Wednesday, January 11, 2006

ooooooo scary day

morning: i didnt get up til 7 n i hadda rush around b cuz i was possta meet Stormey @ her locker @ 7...my aunt drove me, i got there

school: walked around w/ stormey, she found eric, i left her

fashion: i noticed theres another compartment 2 my makeup case....lol, i found a mirror n a quilt n a coffee table

computer: didnt really do nething, i wrote all the couples i knew of as of right now...that was a loooooong list

LA: um nothing

study hall: talked 2 stormey, talked 2 garrett

lunch: all i had was a doughnut...b cuz i didnt have enough money 2 get nething else

health: watched a movie about sex....my GOD...i hate SEX ED!

ss: looked over the test

algebra: OMG...i accually did good!!!! N MAX...yes MAX even sed i was good!!!

science: tooka test, hopefully i did good, i think i did

bus: lol wow...that was fun, garrett called erika n i kept sayen i circle u erika....n garrett was like wut? n then she told him n then i told him agen...n then erika made him ask me wut day it was n wut i was wearing...lmao...n i knew 2...we had fun w/ that

after school: did my homework

now: talked 2 brandon....hes only talkin 2 me b cuz he heard that i did consider him a friend...so im like ya ok w/e

later: goina b online...

Love him lots!!
MoRGan

No comments: