Thursday, January 05, 2006

omg 2day was crazy

i might 4get sum stuff but...it was an effin hilarious day

morning: i didnt wanna get outta, n i was crying in my sleep...it was really weird

bus stop: steph fell n i was talkin 2 sara...lol r bus driver is sooo stupid, he almost hit me w/ the bus yesterday

bus: MY GOD I HATE THE BUS DRIVER

school: wellllllllllllllllllllllllll Stormey gave me 2 notes...new news on Eric....he doesnt hava gf, the girl hes goina go out w/ is on vacation n hes gotta wait 4 her 2 cum back...2 words BULL SHIT! n emily never came b cuz her bus was late

fashion: so we getta do w/e we want in fashion started on tuesday til 2marow...its effin awesome

computer: im mad @ john sooo im not talkin 2 him

la: im failing sooo i gotta do EC (LOL)

study hall: ok well i was doin my math n Stormey was talkin 2 me n im like ok let me get this done n then we can talk....so she was quiet...but then garrett came n started talkin 2 me n she got pissed so now shes mad @ me n he hates me n Garrett...n oooo shes like u dont wanna get on my bad side...i was like ya bitch w/e, nt hen garrett told me sumthin that kinda pissed me off

lunch: wow...lets c, i walked past eric n gave him like my evilest look ever, Kirsten got yelled @...b cuz she was thowing food, n caitlin went 2 the mall last night, im not goina express my feelings on that matter

health: o yay, sex ed

ss: u kno ur a redneck if....lol good times scott!

algebra: i almost cried....aahh i hate it...josh is so nice tho

science: we hadda fire drill, lol, molly n i r friends agen....n OMG...im goina use Amiees locker w/ her b cuz all but one of my classes r upstairs n my locker is downstairs...lets c how he likes that! HA

after school: *evil laugh* well i talked 2 carrie 4 a 1/2 hour...n Eric was sittin behind me....lmao...i think i pissed him off VERY BADLY! lol....im not goina share w/ u wut i sed...unless ur erika...ill tell her

babysat now im here

oo...n im feeling really stupid b cuz im gettin dropped down 2 Algebra 1A @ the end of the semester....:'(

Love
Morgan

No comments: