Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Ok well weird things have been happening lately n school has be stressful...ok ill tell u most of the stuff

  • Im gettin taken of my meds n its scary....it hasnt even been 3 weeks yet...
  • I gotta go 2 a phyo person...i kno wut its called but i dont wanna call it that
  • ppl dont even care how i feel
  • I needa talk 2 Cassie REALLY bad....
  • My dad n i worked on my homework last night from 5-9:30 we thought i understood it...cept 4 1 of em...n 4 that one i asked My Dad, Erika, Garrett, n Abbey n NO ONE knew how 2 do it...n then i went 2 class 2day n i just copied Josh's answer 4 that n then wen we checked it...i got all of the problems wrong cept the ones i copied from Josh....so idk wuts goin on
  • i hadda bad headache yesterday n i got home from school n went online enough 2 start crying hysterically....slept from 3:30-4:45 b cuz of my headache
  • fought w/ my dad
  • Last night i was up 1/2 the night thinking of....sum1 that i hate so grotesquly (ya that is spelt soooo wrong) much
  • Eric's an ass n if i didnt hate him so much i would go up 2 him n tell him he is
  • Eric sopessedly hassa gf
  • I got new shoes, they r hot...lol
  • I saw Molly, Abbie, Kiresten (ya weird spelling) n sum other chic @ Walmart...it kinda made me miss erika...but then i remember wut i told Jessica....n i was ok

Ya so those r the random things right now...ne ?s email me daddysangel@new.rr.com

Morgan

No comments: