Monday, January 30, 2006

ok, heres sumthin funny, i accually think im in love.....aahh, wow....its an overwhelming feeling.....

im goina post quotes....(taken from erika's xanga! love ya baby!!)

When you wanna break down and cry,just remember ;; everything will be okaycus [[ tears dry ]]

you know that boy, you can never gett outta your head? the one that seems to relate to EVERYTHiNG you do ;; every song, every word? the one that at the mention of his name, your entire face LiGHTS UP? the one that has full capacity to break your heart?? YEAHH___THATS Y0U *

the feeling i have right now is so indescribablei feel so amazed & wonderful it's just too hardfor me to e x p l a i n it _____________ <3

just because her eyes don't teard o e s n ' t , mean her heart ; ; doesn't cry . & just because shecomes off strong doesn't mean there's nothing w r o n g

My love life is in a blur, No one special to make me happy,No one there to be my man,its everything but fun, so why dont you be the guy to come along,and let me give love a run.

heres a quote 4 erika: Last night i had a dream that i went to your house & fell in love & i woke up thismorning & there was wet shoes & pictures on my camera

from the first time i saw youi knew you were the onei may not know you as wellor not know you at allbut i know we will end up togethercuz i have this strong feeling <3

you can come over, we can watch a scary movieand take stupid pictures,fall asleep together on my couch, because you are my everythingand all that i am, is yours

ya ok im dont w/ that now

No comments: