Friday, January 20, 2006

Ok my day yesterday, it was sad...my last day w/ my friends *tear* *tear* *tear*

morning: woke up n played solitaire on the computer n waited

bus: nothing really...me stormey and Kyla r "goina go shop 4 boiz" on saturday @ the mall...i really dont want 2....so im goina use the excuse i havta babysit my dads gfs daughter....(b cuz i do if i dont have plans)

fashion: ya so wut, we hate u mrs. bannon

computer: wrote in my blog

LA: my last day w/ them (but i didnt kno that yet) n so i talked 2 Danny n they made me cry really hard...:'(

Study hall: talked 2 Garrett he gave me money!! YAY!!! so i got food....

Algebra: i GOTTA C ON MY FINAL!! YES!! (ok most ppl its like omg...i gotta C? that sucks, but i was expecting 2 fail it...) we talked about Ross Castner n Ryan Landry, its so weird, they kno him n think hes a low life piece of shit just like i do!! n they r friends w/ Ross...so thats kewl...

Homeroom: ha ha, the last time i was there it was the 2nd day of school....so i didnt kno ne one, well guess whos in my homeroom? Ben Hall, Caitlin, Krista, Marideth n Amy....i was whoa cool! ya ben still has study hall w/ stormey

Science: just talked 2 Carrie n Tiffany...everyone knos Carrie's love life...cept Nicole..........................................n me....lol shes goin out w/ Jacob McDonald...i didnt kno that...lol...me carrie hate ryan so much

Lunch: our last day 2gether!!! :'( i was sad...Kersten cried b cuz Renee n Kalee dont like her...it was drama filled...n there was this note, it was so true!!!

Health: OMG...we watched a tribute 2 the packers...n i love watchen football n stuff but...god he does it waaaay 2 much, im definatly goina miss this class the most...but only b cuz i LOVE mr. hebert!!!! hes the best!!! Terell n Hanzel came in b cuz they were @ lunch me mercades haley n steph talked 2 them....

history: took the test...n talked

babysitting: talked 2 Garrett...who pissed me off....n then Dannielle...we wanna annoy the hell outta brandon!! AAHH lol

home: did nothing, cleaned my room, went online, went 2 walmart, talked 2 erika n cassie, who r goina sleepover on Saturday night next week after the dance...well we hope...cassies gotta ask n im pretty sure so does erika

bed: ya i went n watched Friends n then went 2 sleep...

woke up @ 6 b cuz i hadda take my medicine....ya i couldnt fall back asleep...damn it!

No comments: