Monday, January 23, 2006

ok wow...most dramatic day ever...not kidding

this morning....i swear 2 God...bring it up....u go down...n thats 2 the ppl that kno. Emily, Stormey, Erika, Katie, Ahnna, Molly, Alyssa n Garrett...u tell NE1 U DIE!


bus: cried hysterically

school: cried, told Emily, n Stormey

Gym: I LOVE LAUREN! she can alwaiz make me smile....HOLY SHIT! GUESS WHO IS IN MY GYM! MIKAYLA!!!!!!!!!!!! AAHH

LA: OMG...i am so scared, i hate that class...as in the ppl in there i hate...

*inbetween*-gave danny a hug n talked 2 Meredith...i miss them SoOoOoO much

Algebra1A: SCARY CLASS!!!!!

FFL: tons of ppl i kno in that class w/ me

Computer Science 2: Ahnna n i just talked the whole time

Lunch: i 8 w/ Steph, Renee n Paige...YAY!

History: God...i hate my class...

Study hall: its sooooo strange

Science: NOW THAT WAS FUN!

Bus: DAMN, THE BEST PART OF THE DAY....Garrett sat w/ me the whole time til like about his house where he moved 2 his seat...n then he got off the bus w/ me n we skipped...:) But ya...that was a fun, bus ride, i got sum interesting pictures of him....;-) im goina give em 2 erika wen i get them on the computer....

home: bursted out 2 my mom

now: crien n talkin 2 erika...n cassie

No comments: