Wednesday, January 18, 2006

OK the highlights of the week so far....i had it all typed out but my dad came in n it got erased

Monday:
~Taylor ended up being sick...i called her sicky chicky
~my appointment...lets not talk about it
~i skipped health
~i was really hyper n garrett got scared of me...lol ha ha ha
~i got in2 a huge fight w/ my dad
~i went 2 Kathy's (wow that was fun)

~the only thing i 8 all day was pizza flavored combos
~i really needed a hug all day (i never got one)
~i got in2 a huge huge huge huge huge fight w/ my dad

Tuesday:
Woke up: i COULD NOT stay awake 4 the life of me so i kept falling asleep on the couch

bus: just sat there

school: of course hung out w/ stormey, i missed her :'( n the weird thing is, i havent seen Eric since Friday morning....i find that very very interesting

fashion: we didnt needa do nething so we sat there n talked 4 a hour n a 1/2, n me n emily drew in eachothers notebooks, im goina miss her sooo much!!! then mrs. bannon gave us a speech about how we should enjoy that class

LA: i think i still like "him" uh oh, would NOT b good....i got 2 wrong on one part of the test n 7 on the other, thats still good....

Lunch: um....mollys a retard....lmao...

health: @ first we sat in the Gym....n me n Marcedes just showed off our stuff...lol, our cartwheels n round offs....fun fun fun, n then i gotta MAJOR rush of depressing feelings...so i just sat down n cried....then we went in2 the health room n took our test. n on the exam i didnt finish b cuz we hadda write a 5 page essay but he sed not 2 worry about it

science: took the test n then Ryan's song came on n so i told Carrie n we r both like eewww...n then i turned it off

bus: just listened 2 my music....

after school: tay n i went ice skating...n then we ended up walking 2 BV b cuz coop had wrestling...n JESSE was there...omg...he is sooooooooo hot!!! i dont think he knew who i was tho....n the 8th grade girls hadda basketball game (thats y jesse was there) n they played Pulaski....YAY! so the twins were there...I LOVE THEM!

got home n tooka shower....planned out my outfit 4 2day.....ok now the fun part...i went 2 sleep @ 9 b cuz i was effin tired....n i woke up @ 11....n could not go back 2 sleep so i just did stuff w/ my hair...nothing looked good...n then i went upstairs @ like 5 n my dad left...so ya now its just me up

Now: Jon just wished me good luck on my finals, wutta sweetie!!!!

2day: school (the rest of my finals) n then GIFT where i getta really big hug :) i really need one; but BJ is goina b there....n um...ya...thats goina b very scary, im not ready 2 talk 2 him yet

2marow: 1/2 day, most ppl rnt goin but we getta hava party in Health so im goina go...n then babysitting

friday: omFg...i gotta babysit...but its not like ne1 has ne plans 4 me....

saturday: prolly go n c my cutie lil friend (shes not my step sister n its hard 2 say my dads gfs daughter) I LOVE YA KYLIE BEAN! ;-)

Sunday: church....fun fun fun

monday: school MOMS HELLZ YES!

No comments: