Sunday, January 15, 2006

Guess wut, i like country music n ppl that dont r goina havta get over it b cuz im getting sick of ppl telling me it sux

so i have quotes of sum songs n sum r country but get over it really plz, i dont wanna hear ur shit about this kinda music:
*-*Baby every little thing that u do im so in love with you
*-* Your shining like a superstar baby
*-* i remember feeling gulity when daddy walked back in the house
*-* You, like a dozen white red roses
*-* Its only 1/2 past 12 but its 5 o'clock sumwhere

n now just sum quotes:
*-* At first you think it's great you're talking to him again. But then you start talking about things that happened before. Like bringing back old memories and then you realize how much you really miss him and you get to thinking you really want him back. But then you remember he doesn't need you, like you need him and it hurts.
*-* sometimes even though you're having a great time
you can't help but think back & think about how
much you miss the old times <3
*-* i want a guy i can run to with tears running d o w n my face..&& the first thing he says is, "who's ass am i gonna kick?"
*-* he may not be my boyfriend;;
but i love his jokes
i love his personality
i love the way he smiles..
i guess i fell in love with our friendship.
*-* Girls//ladies//sisters//this is to the ones who have always been there when the world shut me out. This is to the ones who cared. Memories//tears//phone calls// no one can replace the times we had and what we have been through. I love you. Best friends FOREVER
*-* Diamonds are a girl's best friend... Dogs are a mans best friend... Now, who's the smarter sex?
*-* Don't put words in my mouth,I've got plenty to say.
Don't tell me how to live my life,I do things my way.

No comments: