Thursday, January 12, 2006

ok...2day was very sad...n im not goina tell y but it was, prolly the most depressing days ive had in months

this morning: woke up did wut i hadda do

bus: sat there n sang n talked 2 Jared

school: walked around w/ stormey...eric saw us, i ditched her...

fashion: OMG...i found the PERFECT comforter....well not 4 me...it was eagles n it was hilarious....b cuz it was all eagles stuff.....n im like OMG...SOOOOO GARRETT....lol

computer: We hadda sub so i did NOTHING that i was possta do, i printed off a poem 4 stormey n a bunch of best friend quotes 4 erika

LA: i gave danny his x-mas, finally...n we read this really dumb story...n i started crying...

Study hall: ben sat @ the table 2day n he wouldnt talk 2 me unless i told him who i was goin out w/....lol dont ask...

lunch: i think i sed a total of 2 words n that was, "Your Welcome" 2 steph b cuz i dumped her tray 4 her....

health: i cried so hard....i hate the way i am

ss: my mood kinda lightened up, but i miss scott b cuz he usually can make me laugh

algebra: it wasnt that bad

science: talked 2 molly, carrie n amiee

after school: GOD I HATE ERIC!....but i dont wanna talk about it....hes soooo fucken mean!!! AAAHHHH so i went 2 stormey's house w/ him im never doing that agen, i H-A-T-E him!

babysat

now: talkin 2 erika n garrett, I HATE LOTSA PPL RIGHT now!!!THIS IS JUST WUT I NEED! more stress put on me...

later: goin 2 SJB...ill b surprised if i last w/o crying

ya...i love him

Morgan

No comments: