Friday, January 27, 2006

wow, now that all these outages r over...

yesterday:

morning: went online did my erika hava good day thing...

bus stop: i wasnt cold @ all w/o my jacket...

bus: um...talked about saturday

school: walked around w/ stormey...n then found lauren

gym: i HATE gym! we played softball...eeww...im not that good @ it...n my pitcher was Mikayla...i looked @ her...n she looked @ me...n then....we both looked away, me n lauren were maken fun of her the whole time

la: um...oooo....we had soo much fun!!! we gotta empty out our folders....IT WAS AWESOME...me, mike, john, brandon, ralph, n adam were throw them from our seats n i missed wen i was RIGHT infront of it...omg...it was awsome...i love those guys so much!!!

algebra: gotta good grade...havent gotten less than 100% yet got homework

ffl: um....did stuff...got homework

computer: um...nothing really; ahnna if u tell omg...UR DEAD

lunch: FUCK daina! lol

History: um....nothing, got homework

study hall: TIM IS IN MY STUDY HALL!! OMG!!

science: got homework

bus: i was so sick...i just stared out the window n then wen garrett got off alyssa asked me a ?...ya

home: just laid around til mom got home she got home n we went 2 the mall

i got the cutest jewlery, but its pink

did my homework @ like 10...finished @ 12...it wasnt that bad...i do my homework the best late @ night...

went 2 bed

2day:

got up n was like OMG...i still gotta do this 2marow....

BUS STOP: um...nothign really

bus: sang....lol everyone looks @ us

school: found laure like 5 seconds after i met w/ stormey

gym: almost threw up....n then played mat ball...wow...it is sooooo much fun!!!

LA: we read all this stuff about dads...n of course i cried

algebra: OMG... i HATE my CLASS!

FFL: we got homework agen...n 2 piss her off...i wrote HUGE

computer: me n ahnna talk alot

lunch: um...talked about the musical

history: eric didnt do his homework...lol

study hall: talked 2 sammie

science: tooka quiz..

babysat

came here n talked 2 cassie about LUKAS!! OUTTA EVERYTHING WE COULD TALK ABOUT WE WERE TALKIN ABOUT LUKAS!! I L O V E LUKAS!

my mom is @ the hospital....o well

i called my dad....it was very very very hard...

well...i hava headache right now....sooo...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOM LUKAS N SANDIE!!!!!
luv ya lukas!!!

1 MORE DAY BITCHES!!!

No comments: