Wednesday, January 25, 2006

ok my day yesterday

morning: woke up n went 2 school....God it felt good not 2 wear my jacket

bus stop: poor alyssa

bus: um i dont member

school: caught up w/ stormey n Eric looked HIDEOUS yesterday!!! OMG...n he got his hair cut....damn...

gym: we got our lockers, i have 44.....not by choice, its just by Lauren, Cassie n Amanda o well...i can pretend that i still love him

LA: ok Lexi is really interesting

Algebra: i REALLY dont belong in that class...i dont mean that its 2 easy i mean the ppl in it...OMG

FFL: i sit by Jenna.....

Computer Science: i accually got 2 work....Ahnna went down 2 Student Services

Lunch: um......o...wow was i hungry so i 8 alot

History: i sit int he back now....*yawn* now i can write notes

Study hall: um....its mERcades....not mARcades...lmao

Science: we moved seats n in my row from right 2 left goes Molly, Carrie, Jessica, Tiffany, i dont member, Liz, Me, Marlana....ITS ALL GIRLS n then ALL the guys r in the front cept 4 the Spanish dude....lmao hes goina have fun....in the back it goes from right 2 left goes, Spanish dude, Sammie, Ashley, Erica n idk about the front

bus: ok so wen theres no where 2 sit...SIT w/ garrett....lmao...but he HAD 2 sit on the outside...n then ya...lets not talk about it...im in his club....PLZ PLZ PLZ DONT ASK....

after school: i went 2 alyssa's house 2 give her my opinion on wut dress she should wear...n all i havta say is ITS GREEN!!!! ok now im over that, ok i picked the blue one that is laced in the back n it has rhinestones goin down the slit n acrost the back...

my aunts house: 8 dinner....

wrestling: i went there n i wasnt feeling good n then i talked 2 Zach n then i went 2 the bathroom n threw up so then my mom took my home n i slept n then wen they got home i went online

2day: school n then my mom is goina take me 2 the mall 2 get sum jewlery b cuz thers no way i have PINK jewlery so shes gettin me sum....

Morgan

No comments: