Friday, January 13, 2006

2day was....better
im goina start off sayen...HAPPY 1/2 BIRTHDAY STORMEY!!!!

morning: woke up, went online talked 2 cassie

bus stop: yum i <3 string cheese

bus: nothing really...jareds mad @ me...n i kno y...

school: ya we found eric....o fun

fashion: my computer didnt work so i hadda go out in the pod...n i saw stormey n i kept maken funny faces @ her...

computer: still didnt do nething i was possta do

LA: i was being really bitchy....like ALOT...n Ryan tried 2 sheer me up....it didnt work....he didnt wear a sweatshirt 2day so i couldnt wear it but i was REALLY cold 2day

study hall: omFg...me n stormey almost got sent 2 inschool....DAMN...so we were fucken pissed about it so we made b-day cards...i felt really dumb tho b cuz i kno he doesnt care

lunch: 2 depressed 2 eat...stormey gave the cards 2 Eric n wen she sed this one is from morgan he goes "aaww thats so sweet" i was sooo shocked....

health: we did the Hebert box....MERCADES DOES NOT SHUT UP!! lmao

passing time: talked 2 Mercades n ryan about my lesbian lover....lmao

ss: took notes

algebra: i hate that class

science: omg...i told molly about last night...DAMN it was long...n @ the end shes like aaaww....

stormey's house: we talked about stuff...but shes goina b another friend i cant trust...i guess ill just havta stick 2 Erika n Garrett as my ppl 2 trust...

babysat

now: waiting 4 my pizza n waiting 4 sum1 2 cum on so i can ask them 2 sleepover....

2marow: nothing

sunday: nothing

call me!!!

Love ya lesbian lover erika!!!

Morgan

No comments: