Monday, January 02, 2006

well

ok, heres the scoop; well wut im goina give 2 u

~*I like ________.
~*Cassie n i have knowen eachother 4 like 10 years...n THIS year is goina b insane....lol right cass? OMG...i cant believe this is happening
~*Cassie isnt pathetic ne more....i still am ;-)
~*Eddie still doesnt kno who likes him
~*Im really hurt emotionally...
~*he likes her n i kno it
~*Cassie thinks i could hit it off w/ __________
~*Cassie or me r alowd 2 tell or the onther one does...lol
~*~*~*~doesnt alotta this havta do w/ cassie? lol~*~*~*~
~*Tyler just told me i was fat...hey wutelse is new?
~*im waiting 4 *H*I*M* 2 cum on
~* my knee hurts
~* my sister is sick, shes gotta ear infection
~*lauren needs 2 change my xanga layout
~* u should check out my sisters awesome myspace that i made this morning @ like 3....its http://www.myspace.com/soccermonkey5431 add her
~*2marow i needa recruit sum ppl...but it prolly wont work...darn

ya well those r random things on my mind.

just so u kno....chocolate helps wen ur sad, just not 2 much b cuz ull get zits...lol

I LOVE *H*I*M*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love
Morgs

No comments: