Wednesday, February 22, 2006

well @ the moment im pissed off b cuz apperently everyone on my bus hates me except Alyssa n DJ n im sick of all of em

morning: i woke up 2 minutes b4 my alarm went off n so i set it 4 another 15 minutes b cuz i swear i was goina die if i didnt sleep more

bus stop: tension between me n Jared of course

bus: i am really really really really really goina kill Jared

school: i STILL cant believe she did that! Well it was Sadie's b-day n she was upset b cuz she misses South West so me n her were goina sneak off n skip the whole day of school n go 2 South West. n O M G James is a jerk! He 4got his own gf's birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gym: I swear this cold is detroying me. o n O GOD u gotta love Cassie. "let the force be with you strong" " the force of the holy spirit"

LA: aahh i have sucha crush on him!

Algebra: i did bad on the assignment n i talked 2 Trevor about Emily agen

FFL: wow fun fun fun, we hadda turn in our projects (ours was horrible, accually Jessica did all of it b cuz she wouldnt let me do ne of it n it was good but i hadda pretend like i did it so i sed it was bad. lol it was accually really good) n we hadda do a project. we hadda pick partners agen n then we hadda combine w/ another group. Well me Jessica n Danielle were all 2gether b cuz its an uneven # n so Matt Malcore got stuck w/ us n we hadda cook. Wow...hes a cutie but hes as dumb as a rock. :) :) :) OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO n i totally 4got Samantha Anderson i LOVE you! She gave me a stuff dog n its black n it looks exactly like Rika's dog.....its sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!

Computer: uh....ya, im passing that class....lmao

Lunch: omg wutta bunch of bitches....my normal table kicked me off so sum really ugly lesbian chick could sit with us. n so i went n sat w/ Sadie n the Sophmores, n the vice principal came n sang happy birthday 2 her.

History: handed in our projects, got our quizzes back n read this thing about pistols

Study hall: wrote notes back n forth w./ sammie n um......sat there staring in space, i was trien 2 write emily a note but.....ya that didnt work

Science: watched Citlin on tv n then tooka test

after school: went n gave mrs. taylor part of my project

bus: ya i drink pepsi all the time....GET OVER IT; n ya i wore pink so im a pig o n i dont hava upper lip. n my new nickname is fatass, grrrrret o n i 4get 2 say that i HATE everyone on my bus cept 4 Alyssa n DJ. Which works 4 me b cuz the rest of em hate me neways

after school: talked 2 ppl....

now: talkin 2 Andy n Cassie....OMFG NATE IS COMING 2 MY SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aahh damn it!

well ya

im home alone til about 8. call if ya need me...i wanna go 2 T line cafe n visit my bestest friend :'( but i cant b cuz she gets done w/ work @ 8 n no one is home til 8....sad sad sad....o well mayb next time

No comments: