Wednesday, February 08, 2006

ya yesterday sucked so much its not worth talkin about

2day:

morning: i woke up, got dressed, walk downstairs n just cried 4 like a 1/2 hour. I emailed erika but idk if she knew it was me....wow....im soo overwhlemed

bus stop: nothing really happened...i was soooo tired i wanted 2 just fall over n sleep in the middle of the road

bus: talked 2 Jared

school: ya walked around w/ stormey, found emily.....wanted 2 cry....

gym: i just stood there n wanted 2 cry, Mikayla looked so sad n lonely i wanted 2 ask her wut was wrong but i think its against the worst enemy pact 2 ask them wuts wrong

la: OMG...i didnt feel good @ all...i started crien agen...i hava feeling that this week is goina b very emtional

algebra: i gotta pass 2 go 2 Student Services during study hall; n i did really bad on my assignment; Mike wanted 2 give me his cell phone 4 the whole box of chocolate....n i woulda sed sure but....where would that go?

FFL: did a survey

Computer science: talked 2 Ahnna about how "weird" it was....n i didnt tell her wut it was, lmao n then i told about it in my blog....c post below....lol....n realized how im "losing her" (ya i ko it sounds really stupid like sumthing a guy would say but....ever since that class i couldnt stop worrying about that)

lunch: i sat w/ Chance n "his ppl" n i was really sad....but they all made me laugh

History: i fell asleep like 4 times

study hall: went n registered 4 classes 4 next year , n then i talked 2 mercades....

science: idk...i was soo nervous about my appointment....well i kno that we watched a movie n i talked 2 ashley

after school: i walked in2 Garrett "on pourpose" ok so ya mayb i did....but the funny part was i was drinking propel n i spilled it on myself....n then i went 2 the machines w/ Alyssa n tried 2 fine Mercades b cuz i borrowed her my sweatshirt in study hall n she told me she would give it back 2 me after school...but i couldnt find her....o well

w/ my dad: OMG...from the second i got in2 the van i was counting down the minutes til i didnt havta b w/ him....he is sucha JERK...AAHH...we were 30 minutes late 4 my appointment b cuz hes an asshole n cant find the place....my god hes so fucken dumb....well while we were driving around i was thinking about the whole "situation" that im in n it made me cry so my dad just sighs really loudly n rudliy like "my god wut r u crying about this time" n then wen we got there i sat down n the person asked me how i was wut was happening....n then my dd is like, can we talk in private so i hada leave n i was like um ok w/e...there was this weird looking chick that kept staring @ me...i was like um ok....n the only open spot was next 2 this REALLY hot kid....n i was like o great....my eyes r all puffy n ive been crying alot n i havta sit by this really hot guy......damn n then afterwards we were going home n i just counldnt stand him....

right now: talking 2 alyssa n garrett....well mostly alyssa b cuz garrett n i hardly ever talkin wen we r online...n i am soo upset right now that i could just like sit n stare @ a wall 4 like 3 hours n i still wouldnt even kno i was doing it....i needa really big hug right now....i hate this alot....

later: taken a shower 2 settle down...n just cry b cuz sumtimes that just wut u gotta do n like erika says "tears dry"

No comments: