Wednesday, February 15, 2006

OMG...i am SO excited 4 this weekend!!!

Ok well my day was pretty good n i gotta valentine!! ;-)

Morning: woke up n put on the CUTEST outfit

bus: Kyla gave me seasonal hearts!!

school: aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww i LOVE you Stephanie Lynn Shelbrack!! You are the sweetest girl ever. n then i found Stormey, Eric was @ her locker, me n Eric hadda private meeting i made Stormey go upstairs, she caught on, she went downstairs n started crien b cuz he decorated the inside of her locker n he got her a bunch of lil beanie baby bears n a seroogy's bar n all buncha stuff

Gym: i 4got 2 take off most of my jewlery....lol oops n i only ran one lap b cuz i cheated....once agen....oops, we listened 2 awesome music

LA: finished my Valentine 4 Mrs. U n then i taped all the valentines i got 2 my notebook (from steph, stormey, n mrs. U)

Algebra: OMG that maturity level.....lol....adam wouldnt stop farting so Mrs. N is like ya i cant send you 2 inschool it wuldnt look good on the referral "Sent 2 inschool 4 farting" lmao

FFL: OMFG....me n jenna were maken fun of the sub the WHOLE time...she wouldnt fucken shut up! n then i told Jenna the signifacance of y i love seasonal hearts.

Computer: tooka test n then me Ahnna went 2 seventeen.com n took a bunch of fashion quizzes

Lunch: I LOVE YOU CHANCE!! lol hes my valentine! Mercades came up behind me n scared the shit outta me by putten her hands over my eyes n then she gave me my valentine! I LOVE HER!

History: um....idk? o i member!! HOLY SHIT....dont cum love w/ me in the wilderness, i think the three most important things r, a bed, a rifle and a mirrior. n then if the wagon got 2 heavy i would throw out the bible. n then me n andy....wow....we think the 3 most important things r a stool a bed n a bible....get hungry eat the bible....LMAO u hadda b there

Study hall: me n tiff omg...we r goina get in sooooooo much trouble; i 8 a bunch of chocolate

Science: well rnt i lucky? we hadda spil up in2 3 groups 2 w/ 7 ppl and 1 w/ 8.....welllllllllllllllllll i was w/ Dillion, Kevin, Machilia, Tyler, Sam, and uh....o Tavi....(yes me n 6 guys....uhm.....sounds familiar) i hadda lotta fun w/ them

after school: i accually saw garrett cuz i never c him the week i go 2 my dads...neways....ya....he was talkin on n on about erika of course, im glad they got 2 c eachother.

bus: nothing really....steph wasnt on so i couldnt give her a hug ( I GOT SOOOOOOOOOOO MANY HUGS 2DAY YAY!)

home: nothing really...played outside w/ the sibs

8 dinner

wrestling: HOT HOT HOT wrestling guys!! YES! lol

then we went 2 Kathy's n everyone was soooooooooooooo high on sugar we were stamping our faces w/ stamps....ya....im dumb get over it!

Well ya.....HAPPY VALENTINES DAY PPL!!!!!!

Love ya Chance my valentine!!

2marow: GIFT, gotta talk 2 BJ; n swimming 4 Gym...SHIT...I DONT WANNA!!!

No comments: