Sunday, February 12, 2006

ok well...i guess ill post

im maken a pizza right now....yes i am maken a pizza this early in the morning, (idk wut time the thing is goina say that i posted it but it is 2:57)

ok ya yesterday

got up @ like 10 n went on the puter n talked 2 uhm.....i dont member lol then @ about 11ish i went n got dressed n did my hair, after that everyone got hom from tays soccer game (ya i dont go b cuz i hate gettin up that early on a weekend n if my body lets me sleep....DONT EVEN TRY 2 wake me up) so they got home n all of them took showers while i just went on the puter, then @ about 1 we went 2 the mall. The first thing we did was eat. but wen we were int he parking lot....lmao....this one lady was waiting 4 this person 2 backout so that she could have their spot. well there was like 4 cars behind her beeping their horns so me alyssa (Caelwearts) got out n started saying beep just 2 make fun of the cars....so then this one car does a really long beep n taylor goes....BEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP UP YOURS! n the person had their window open n heard her, i seriosuly thought was goina kill her....lol so we got in2 the store n me n alysa started cracking up. it was soo funny, so ya we 8, of course i got chilli cheese fries. n this kid behind me in line, i SWEAR was andy i was like really really sure it was....but i didnt getta ask him ne ?s b cuz they were ready 2 take my order n then they got me my food like right away. after we 8, we split. n i was sitting down over by younkers n this really ugly guy who was about my age n his dad came up n saton the couch n the dad goes ok im goina go in this store u sit here, n he sets down a bag n goes ok im goina leave your candy right here n sit up straight, i hadda eet up n leave b4 i laughed in front of them, so i went n sat down by Old Navy n these ppl came up n they're like we r doing a picture scavenger hunt, would u mind taken our picture? i was like sure, so i did it, it was a cute picture....n then jordan etner walked by w/ Ben Kieken, n 2 other guys....aahh Jordan is really hot. n then i got up n walked around more, found THE cutest shirts @ DEB...2 bad im like $123 dollars in dept....oops....n then i saw tay n alyssa n they went n got their pictures taken in that picture sticker thing, n ther was me n lauren, me n tay, me n syd, n me n syd n tay.....but i guess me n erika never put one of em up there....then i went n sat by the food court 2 wait 4 my fam. welllllllllllllll all of the sudden from behind me i hear CATCH HIM! n sum1 running so i turn around 2 c 2 feet from my chair this black guy grab another one n then a police man...i was like HOLY SHIT...wow....n then i found tay n alyssa agen n we went n found the fam n i heard about exactly wut happened b cuz it was wierd....tay n aly were in the store he shoplifted from, my aunt n syd were in the middle of the store n my chair so they saw him running n wut he had n then i saw him get arressted....so wut happened was....he had shoplifted a watch, took it outta the box ( b cuz the tag thing that can tell if u payed for it or not is on the box) n then grabbed the watch n ran.....as he was running the other black guy saw him take the watch n ran after him n then ya he got arressted....it was fucken scary. we got home n everyone left cept me, tay went 2 go babysit morgans brother syd n coop went 2 my aunts n my mom 2 kellys....n i was goina have emily over but she hadda do sumthin 4 church so she couldnt....n my mom told me that im not allowed 2 ever b home by myself nemore; like i can b home by myself i hava friend w/ me but all alone im not allowed if u dont kno y, figure it out, so i called my mom...n lets say that my mom n i have been crying 4 like 4 hours now n r about 2 KILL eachother

OMG...i am SO excited 4 next weekend; a weekend away from home is EXACTLY wut i need, ok syd is haven her b-day party next weekend n we r goin 2 Two Rivers where we stay 4 spring break @ the Fox Hills resort ( LOVE THAT PLACE) syd has 5 girls coming; well she invited 5 girls....the girls i kno 4 sure that she invited r Katie, Jessica, Angela, Racheal, n then i think mayb it was Cassie but im not sure on that....n me n tay each getta bring a friend, well i feel bad....but i think it might have been a good decision ; i invited Stormey. We r leaven RIGHT after school on Friday...n then Kwaterski's n mayb salshiders r coming 2 hang out 4 the night. then Saturday my dad has soccer in the morning so taylor, aubrey, cooper, sydney n my dad r goin 2 GB 4 the day, well first part of the day...n then me n Stormey r goina hang out @ the pool n in our "house" n then my dad is bringing syd, tay, coop, kathy, kylie and the girls 4 syds party back n then we r goina swim i think n then cake n ice cream w/ my mom n kelly n my aunt. n then stuff saturday night n then on sunday eating n cleaning n then leaving...OMG I CANT WAIT!!

o n by the way, my pizza turned out GREAT!!!!

My week:
Monday: school goin back 2 dads YIKES! :-/
Tuesday: school, nothing
Wednesady: school, GIFT....uhm...that is goina b SOOO interesting
Thursday: mayb school, meeting @ 6:30
Friday: school FOX HILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAHH I CANT WAIT!!
Saturday: FOX HILLS!
Sunday: FOX HILLS and coming home

hApPy BiRtHdAy LaUrEn N cArLy!!!!

No comments: