Friday, February 03, 2006

well i guess ill write about my day

title: DAMN I WAS SO FUCKEN WRONG!
morning: woke up n was up right away....b cuz i knew that the faster i got thru the day the faster 2night would cum
bus stop: talked 2 alyssa
bus: i dont member
school: um.......walked around w/ stormey
LA: sed the snow poem that i hadda memorize in 7th grade, n then hadda break...
FFL:O M F G! i got sooooooooooo fucken sick!!! we hadda go around n taste test different stuff n trieda guess wut it was....omg...i was about 2 throw up....OMGOMGOMGOMG THEN...WE HADA TASTE TEST DIFFERENT SODA'S!!!! n the 2 were Pepsi n Coke....well we didnt kno which was which but i knew it was those 2...n well wen i got mine i was like ok this one is pepi (n i pointed) n jenna's like how can u tell? n i was like it looks sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better then this one (points @ other one) n jenna's like i bet ur wrong...n i was like BETCHA IM NOT....n i tasted both of em....n YEP I WAS RIGHT!! n i spit the coke back in2 the cup b cuz i couldnt stand it....wow...sammie was laughing @ me...bcuz she knos the inside joke 2 that one...
Lunch: i moved like 3 times....one by myself w/ missy, then over by kyla n chance n then over by stormey n bj was sitting right b hind me...n sum1's like...idk...talk 2 her n they pointed @ me...n im like no dont talk 2 me...n then i couldnt stand it...i hadda tell him a bout cassie n sparrow....LMAO I LOVED HIS REACTION!!!
History: i was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo00000000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000000000000 outta it it wasnt even funny! Mrs. Taylor kept calling on me...n i was like wut? n after like 5 times shes like morgan i think u should go 4 a lil walk n collect urself...just walk round outside in the pod...
study hall: OMFG...BEST STUDY HALL EVER!!!! OMG...i cant beleive how much fun we had!!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG....wow...ok well....sammie came n sat by me n then andy n kelly's friends came over....n then more of my friend n i think we had like 15 outta the 30 ppl left in study hall b cuz most ppl left....n so there were like TONS of ppl, n the study hall teacher didnt care @ all...it was effin awesome!! me n sammie were sooo excied b cuz i mighta had the same anniversary as her...she started goin out w/ Travis 2day....
after school: RIGHT away....ther was garrett...agen....n so i went 2 my locker n i was about 2 cry but i didnt wanan cry w/ him there....i woulda felt stupid...then we went 2 his locker...nthen he went 2 the bathroom n then we went 2 the doors n they were open n ppl were like standing there watching sumthing so me n garrett went out there....n then i lost him but i was glad b cuz i was crien b cuz sum kid hadda seizure....n well thats wut will happen 2 me if i dont take my meds n there were sirens...aahh...
walking: i wa walking n then ther was stormey n chance...n stormey told me that her n eric were over.....well i thought that wassa good thing but obviously not....so stormeys like lets go back 2 school so i can bitch @ him..n i was like aaaaaaahhhhhhh n then we didnt end up doing it n then i walked home...n i was feeling sooo good about myself....
babysat: thats never interesting
home: um i got home n my mom tooka shower while i talked 2 nate about ya well u should kno....n then Kelly Taylor n Logan got here...ya interesting...@ first was like all happy n giddy, well i wasnt hungry so i 8 like 2 bites of my pizza...n then nate called me....n it scared the shit outta me....b cuz i was looken thru my caller id n then it started 2 ring(THANX SO MUCH NATE!!)n then i was talkin about how i was phonophobic n taylor, logan, my mom n kelly all laughed @ me...lol.... n then i went online....well andy was on.....ya....neways...i talked 2 nate 4 like 45 minutes...n then i found out how much of a friend i am 2 him...I ♥ him!!! n then after i got off the phone w/ him, i just talked 2 erika n andy n lauren... this...right here FREAKS THE HELL OUTTA ME!
andys sn, n no this isnt it...im just usen it so no one like tries 2 talk 2 him (7:59:49 PM): i think nate likes you
OMFG neways...ya then i talked 2 Erika n she made me feel a little better I ♥ HER!!!! i also talked 2 Cassie n she is also awesome!!! I &hearts" her 2!!! now i just got done taklin 2 her n kelly n his kids left....so now im crying...n trien 2 wonder wut went wrong....:-/
2marow: school then i was goina go 2 the movies but....um ya....not ne more; i might go 2 NDA b cuz there is a game @ 4 n 7:30...ill prolly go 2 the 7:30 one...n ill have nate come w/ me :-)
saturday: def. goin 2 the games...no matter wut...so u can go 2 keep my company...n Erika...GOOD LUCK ON UR INTERVIEW UR GOINA DO AWESOME!!!
sunday: nothing...n since i dont hava bf...i guess its goina stay that way (ya im fucken pissed b cuz thats like the only way ill get 2 do sumthin w/ ppl b cuz no one else wants 2 do stuff w/ me...so ya)

No comments: