Sunday, February 26, 2006

ok well my weekend

yesterday. nothing really...i ended up not going 2 the game 4 a couple reasons n syd had her family party

2day:
got up, packed n left went 2 church, n i went thru 3/4 of church thinking no one i knew was around me. n then i turned around @ the peace n sitting right behind me was Mark Mader. OMFG....he is soooooooooooooo hot! N he looked @ me n hes like "peace Morgan" n i sed peace n then it made my day wen he sed "you look amazing" i was like SCREAMING inside!!! I accually thought i looked horrible

then we had soccer practice n i ran 5 laps n then ran around the school once....i was soooooooooooooo cold! but i am not ready 4 2marow @ all....n i bought a gatorade n drank it all in one sitting so i went n got 2 more....he he he....then me n Reanne talked about Ross.....i cant wait 2 c him agen....

then we went 2 Piggly Wiggly n just got a bunch of stuff 4 dinner

i did my homework

now Kathy n Kylie r hear 4 dinner

fun fun fun

Love
♥ Hott Stuff ♥

No comments: