Tuesday, February 07, 2006

OMG...wow....2day sucked like majorly but wow the end....IT WAS FUCKEN FUN!! ME CASS N GARRETT....wwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooowwww;

Good times in the chat room:
~one of the reasons that Garrett isnt goin out w/ me is b cuz i dont like oral sex.....lmao
~Cassie can count how many ppl she has hugged...my god i cant even count how many hugs that i give/ get in one day!!!
~cassie hates nething that hasta do w/ other ppl like sex n kissing
~Garretts online hugs r better than Cassie's even tho they both do this: *hug* lol
~I give good hugs
~ ok this one explains its self 8-------------------------------------------------->:- o LMAO n yes its possta b that long...right cass?
~ erika gives better hgus than garrett....but i think that garrett gives better ones ;-)
~ cassie is a better person after 2night
~ Cassie is in Garrett's club b cuz i made her say yes!
~ Andy doesnt like me.....MY GOD U SHOULDA SEEN ME REACTION! I WAS GOINA KILL HER
~ Cassie has no one 2 bang
~I NEEDA BF SOO FUCKEN BAD!
~ Garrett is sexy n no one is goina argue w/ that
~Garrett is loveable n full of love
~ im sick of arguing w/ garrett so Erika is the best n Garrett is the 2nd best
~ OMG...Cassie knos who i like....n no one told her....she just guessed a random name n she was right....
~ Andy kept signing on n off
~ I love asken the ? who loves me wen cassie is around b cuz she doesnt say nething....so i asked in the chat room n garrett was like meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee n then cassie goes i dont love anybody....lol

wow ya....n i was totally pissed off b4 that....my god i was ready 2 kill sum1....but those 2....aahh those 2 r 2 funny!!! n garrett is a really good friend....n cassie....um shes ua....supportive? lol

I ♥ YOU GARRETT N CASSIE!

No comments: