Thursday, December 01, 2005

2day was

if u exclude the fact that i have 3 HUGE projects due 2marow, 3 math assignments and have 2 copy notes from 3 subjects....2day was almost perfect!!

monring: wok eup, straightened my hair and then parted it on the side

bus stop: alyssa wanted 2 kno y erika hates her

bus: we talked about how i i was "sick" yesterday and more about y erika hates alyssa

school: gave my possi their invites

fashion:OMG...mrs buttcrack wouldnt give me stuff 4 the face!!!

in between: gave garrett his invite...lol...n then went n gave lauren hers

computer: aaww, john sed i was pretty!!!!

LA: we did our stories...n i talked 2 Dany n Meridith the whole time...n omg...it is sooo weird b cuz me n Meredith have the same exact initials!! MLH!! thats weird...n then me n danny r sooooo smart!!

study hall: wow...i LOVED study hall 2day. ok, garrett kept gettin up n then sittin down n then he would get up agen....welli knew he was goina give sumthin 2 me...sure enough sammie cums up 2 me n goes this is from Garrett, wel juding from the past week i thought it would b mean....so i decided not 2 look @ it n went on w/ wut i was doin, but u kno i am a courious gal so i opened it...n it sed

Ill be there
-Garrett

so i was happy, n then i was messen around b cuz i was in SUCHA good mood

lunch: uhm...nothin special, i gotta pretzel and cheese...YUMMY! n HE GOT HIS HAIR CUT AGEN! lol n omg...all the wrestlers look so sexy in those jackets!!!

health: hadda speaker...lol we got 2 try on drunk goggles, lol it was soo much fun@

ss: i hava 0% in that class!

algebra: OMG...i have 3 assignments 2marow!!! n they r REALLY hard

science: molly n i r insane!

after school: talked 2 alyssa about um...i dont member...n then told BJ about my party

walked 2 Swansons: didnt havta babysit...so he took me home n my frolicing friend called me!! I LOVE YOU LUCAS!!

ya now im here...bearing the bad news...

sum1: she told _______ thats she was only acting like ur friend
~it sends shocks of pain everytime i read it

later gotta meanting....

love
morgan

No comments: