Monday, December 19, 2005

sick

*yawn*

o im tired...n sick, i havent been this sick since like 2nd grade....

Cassie, u r one of the bestest ppl i kno

I love ya hun!

I am scared 2 death right now, n i cant exactly tell y. n soooo many ppl think im dumb b cuz im all depressed n idk y, its called severe clinical depression. So get over it...n i wish i could tell ppl wuts goina happen but my mom sed that i can only tell erika n idk if she'll understand

Im goin 2 the doctor on Friday which is good...

oo good thing tho....um...i had xmas w/ the family yesterday n my aunt got us tvs 4 our rooms w/ DVD players, so im watching all the movies we rented this weekend in my room...

lol my mom sed that she wants 2 watch saw w/ erika garrett n lauren....:)

ya so drama this weekend:
Friday: my party
Saturday: the person in my house
Sunday: got the flu

ha ha ha, Tyler is never goina talk 2 me agen...im kinda happy about that...

my mom hasta call erika's mom 2night, 2 bad i wont b here 2 find out how that goes :) i love my moms... LMAO that sounds so wrong!

Ya well im goina go finish watching my movies!

Love
Morgan

ya i go back 2 my dads 2day so ill b online alot less, ppl leave me tons of comments....in here n in my myspace. www.myspace.com/bpchic

No comments: