Thursday, December 01, 2005

ok my day off, didnt really help but hey, it was a good day

morning i got up @ like 8:30 n went online n did sum of the 100000000000000 surveys that erika sent me

then i tooka shower n went 2 my moms work 2 do hw b cuz my mom doesnt hava printer n talked 2 eric

went 2 LaJava n got coffee

Drove all the way 2 Appleton n then all the way 2 Grafton

went 2 the grocery store n i was dacing in the isles lsitening 2 xmas music and sum old lady goes ya i am glad its xmas time agen n im ya me 2 n then i dida cartwheel in the middle of the isle...lol my mom ran 4 her life away from me...lol n it was soo funny!!

then my mom took me 2 Swansons so i could babysit n i made fun of everyone on the bus...but none of em saw me....lol its a long story dont ask

babysat n now i am here

Love
morgan


looken 4 love

i currently have a HUGE secret

No comments: