Friday, December 09, 2005

ya wen i sed that i wasnt goina b on 4 a month i meant, im not possta but i have my ways, ive done this 2 many times....

ok i feel so sick right now

i dont wanna go 2 school 2day or 2 the xmas concert.....but i do wanna go 2 the NDA vasity basketball game...but thats not goina happen

o well...i gotta try harder if i wanna do stuff...

my 3 favorite songs r: Jesus take the Wheel, Boulvard (sp) of Broken Dreams, and the one song....damni cant remember the name...wen i do i will write it....

ya so u kno how i am haven trubble w/ friends....well theres one in particular....this person admitted that they hate me...so i got quotes (i have quotes 4 everything)

*So iLL gO oN + PreTeNd We NeVeR MeT..AnD DeeP DoWn i WisH..tHaT wE HaDnT..
*When ever you smile
its like history repeating
On & On
cuz im falling for you
HARDER everytime x3
*And you always seem to find a way to make me cry...
*If I cried a whole river
and Drowned in my tears
would you have even noticed
that i disappeared?

ya those r the random things on my mind...

No comments: