Saturday, December 17, 2005

ok, can u say THE WORST NIGHT OF MY LIFE!!

i totally screwed things up....

my new FAVORITE QUOTE EVER!

Let me tell you something
I am alone
I have fake friends who dont care
I am sad and cry everynight
I write dark poems
And hide alot
I appear shy
And fake a smile
Funny enough, I fooled you all
But really, all I want is to be loved
I want you all to know my hurt
But no one will listen and no one will care
So Im letting myself slowly f a l l apart

Garrett thanxz, ur a really good friend

The floor turns on garrett...;-)

wow...asian chicks...

more quotes about how i feel:
~even her friends don't understand her
she's a question without answers
~in my opinion, the worst possible feelingis wondering how things could have would
have. & should have been
~It's not that I'm mad at you, I just wished and hoped so hard that you would be the one thing I could truly count on
~and i`m blasting my music
so i won`t hear my thoughts.
~no matter how many coins you
throw in a fountain, or the number
of fingers you cross, if it's not mean
tto be, it won't happen
~You can try your hardest, you can do everything and say everything..but sometimes people just aren't worth trying over anymore..they aren't worth worrying about...it's important to knowwhen to let go of someone who only brings you down
~Sometimes some people run away to be alone, but sometimes they run away to see if you care enough to follow them
~ Lose one friend.. Lose all friends.. Lose yourself..-- Eric * Boy Meets World*
~true friends will be there even if you refuse to talk to them
because they know deep down inside you can't stand the silence

No comments: