Thursday, December 29, 2005

xmas

Like Erika, i should do this now b cuz i wont later

n HOLY SHIT am i behind

ok so

Monday: i was sick, so i stayed home n my mom was sick 2 so we talked all day...i got alot off my mind, she called the Doctor's office and then she went n got coffee 4 us n then she came back took me 2 Subway n i got the subway that was craving...she put tomatoes on it..lmao erika n then went 2 my dads, got my homework from my teachers n then slept the rest of the night on the couch

Tuesday: ya it was drama filled...wont mention the details...but i can say this...i started crying in Health n Haley made me feel better. babysat, went home, went 2 counseling....called erika, didnt do ne of my homework n fell asleep on the couch @ 9:30...n didnt wake up til 10 ta 6 so i hadda get ready fast...n i still had clothes on from the day b4 n i hadnt showered...i felt like shit...

Wednesday: ya woke up late n then went 2 school...hadda take my algebra test during study hall n it took up most of my lunch 2...lol....after school i babysat n then went 2 the mall n bought more of Erika's present, bought Emily a present and then my sibs a present

Thursday: i got like 30 candy canes, YUM! n pretty much slacked off in all the classes, we ACCUALLY got homework in Algebra!! WTF?! in Science we watched Charlie Brown x-mas...n i kinda talked 2 Molly. Amiee made me a x-mas card...ya that was it...n then went 2 the party...that was fun...no comment....Lauren Malone n Erika kno wut im talkin about...;-) love ya guys!!!

Friday: got up @ like um....1:30 n got ready n my mom came @ 1:45 2 get me 4 the doctors...n then went 2 Erika's house 2 get tha sheet that SHE DIDNT PUT IN THE MAILBOX LIKE SHE WAS POSSTA! my mom was pissed...it didnt really bother me...things like that happen o well...we went 2 La Java, n i was scared so much of wut the doctor would say. We went 2 the doctor...n found out the stuff. He hadda pick @ my stomach b cuz of those things i get....n found nothing out from that

Saturday: slept til 2, tooka shower...n then got ready 4 the party...i looked sooo hot...lol @ tha party there were tons of hot guys....so ya...i had fun...n then my science teacher came...damn...lol. after the party we went 2 church n prayed long n hard...b cuz right now...everything is sucking badly...n i am so thankful 4 wut i have 2....ecpecially...erika...she is the best, talked 2 danny...after church we went looken around @ x-mas lights like we do every year, went home my mom came over n then we went 2 bed, i couldnt sleep so i read.

Sunday: got woken up @ like 10 2 8, opened presents....n then @ 1 my dad n i left 4 the game....got there, parked...walked around....went in...n sat down....we were surrouned by Bears fans...but they gave us crap. But in a fun way...no harsh things...it was all nice n fun n thats the way it should b..lol

Monday: got up @ like 3...did homework, went 2 my moms...talked 2 erika online 4 5 hours...til 1 in the morning, then @ 1:30 i got off n watched sum Laguna beach went 2 sleep

Tuesday: talked 2 erika all day, n then we decided 2 go 2 the mall so i hadda clean n taka shower...n she called me wen i was in the shower...ya i was cold...we went 2 the mall n EVERYONE that i knew was ther...it was crazy!! we tried 2 avoid eddie...that didnt work...lol n then after that we went 2 the bank....lol wow...there was a DEAD person in the car...lol

Wednesday: o GOD was it filled w/ drama...so my mom stayed home sick from work....n well...@ about 4ish she fainted n hit her head on the window ledge n we hadda call 911....they came...i cried...my sister cried...my other sister cried...my brother stood there n watched...scary....n ya there that was my day

now: talkin 2 erika n waiting 4 my mom 2 cum

later: nothin....call me

I LOVE YOU ERIKA!

No comments: