Monday, December 26, 2005

ok i got so many awesome things 4 Christmas n i kno it was really hard 2 get most of these things 4 my parents....but i love them all

from santa: i gotta brand new bike...its fucken awesome!! its blue n its a mountain bike, i have NEVER had a new bike, they have all been from my cousin Holly, so im pretty excited about that

from dad: an ipod................jk, well its a shower radio n its shaped like an ipod n it works like an ipod cept its bigger and its water proof, a book by my favorite author, um.................i dont member the rest...o ya n earrings

from mom: a bunch of candy, the FULL FIRST SEASON OF LAGUNA BEACH!!!! YES!!! the carrie underwood CD...i still love #4...;-), um then sum thing else that im not goina say....o n my FAV...SHE GOT ME MY HAIR DRYER STRAIGHTENER!!! I LOVE IT!!!

from erika: a t shirt that says "Im not a bad girl, im a good girl w/ attidtude" n silver earrings

ya i still gotta give erika her present, ill do that this week

ya so went 2 the doctor on friday, *gulp*

Morgan

o n yesterday i went 2 my first packer game ever, even tho we lost, i had soooooooooooooo much fun!

No comments: