Monday, December 12, 2005

ever completely embarressed urself in front of ur best friend's bf? well i have....LMAO...read n u will c

first i gotta talk about last night, ok ppl kno how hard it is 4 me 2 keep a secret cept 4 wen its a good one, well last night i kno is a time where i keep my mouth shut....;-) i think last night i officially b came a 14 year old

morning: OMG i stayed up so late last night til like 4 so i was tired....so i turned on the timer in the kitchen n fell asleep agen in the living room....i had it set 6:30 n hadda dream that i woke up 6:47 n hadda rush around the house 2 get ready....well then i heard my moms alarm go off...n i looked @ the time n i didnt hear the timer go off n it was 6:47, it was weird. so i got dressed really fast n went out 2 the bus stop

bus stop: i was so cold...sumtime i wish i had my bf there 2 hug me n make me warm

bus: ya we talked about chris

school: went 2 Katie's locker w/ her...i love her....

fashion: i really wanna kno emily...but o well, n i did my hair n makeup n Mrs. Bannon wasnt there...o darn...(in mind *YESSSSSSSSSSSSS*)

computer: i was spacing out n kept thinking about my conversation w/ that one person last night

LA: wutta awesum class... *wink* *wink*

study hall: sat by myself n wrote erika a note...danny wouldnt let me have his sweatshit n i was about 2 cry i was cold...lol ya we would keep switchen sweatshirts :)

lunch: i am trien 2 watch wut i eat...soo i didnt eat much

Ok, now here cums the funniest part of my day, me n steph r walken up the stairs n im like "OMG...he NEEDS 2 call her...hes maken me soooooooooooooo pissed!!!! I feel bad 4 Erika, i would make my bf call me everynight" n then shes like "o that sux" n then i go steph get ur ass outta my face....n then i heard brad klimek talk, hes like "dont worry about it"...n then i heard a very familiar voice n i turn around...n im like o SHIT....guess who was behind me....RIGHT behind me the ENTIRE time?!?!?!?!?!?! I was like OMFG...i did not just do that!!! but i dont think he heard me...but if he did...even if he didnt...i was soo embaressed incase he did....omFg....ya...so that was a wonderful thing

health: DAMN, i needa get better grades

history: tooka test...NOT GOOD

algbera: we learned an easy lesson n thens he let us out really early, it friggin rocked

science: got r tests back agen

babysat n then came here

im goin 2 the counseler on thursday b cuz hes sick 2day, but i gotta get this out 2 sum1...but i am feelin a lil better about stuff after last night

Love ya hun ;-)

Morgan

No comments: