Sunday, December 04, 2005

Ok, since im @ my moms i have NO clothes b cuz shes a fucken idiot n doesnt have a washing machine n i gotta go get my picture taken 2day so i am wearing a halter top n jeans, THAT IS GOINA LOOK SOO FUCKEN STUPID!

I hate this family!

This morning i was sleeping n Sydey called me n she made Cooper gimmie the phone WHILE I AM SLEEPING...so i go "I dont wanan talk 2 u, next time dont wake me up good bye" n hung up, then she calls me on my cell n i go "WUT THE HECK! stop calling me while i am sleeping" n hung up, n the stupidest thing is, she wanted 2 tell me that a stupid monster truck did say Eric Fonder on it...N HER EXACT WORDS WERE "ur right the monster truck says Eric Fonder on it u were right" bc uz i had sed that on the way back form teh mall yesterday...SHE HADDA WAKE ME UP 2 FUCKEN TELL ME THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O M F G!

N now my hair is wet n we gotta go take r picture now...n my mom is like OMG...take your hair down!! EVERYONE hasta have their hair down. n so i argued 4 like ever n then finally took it down then it was it was soooooooooooooooo snarly...n i couldnt brush it, then im sitting here n my mom goes OMG MORGAN GO BLOW DRY YOUR HAIR! Im like i haven NEVER blew dried my hiar b 4 b cuz IT DOESNT WORK...shes like well do it...n im like no, it she stopped

now my stupid sister doesnt kno how 2 do her homework b cuz she 4got her book n my mom is acten like nothing is wrong...i was like OMG...I HATE HER!

wel i g2g,

c ya later Jason!!!!

I Love you!!!!

Love,
Morgan

i cant wait til i getta go out w/ my other family on Tuesday, those ppl love me...unlike this family

No comments: