Saturday, December 31, 2005

i really wanna kno how i feel, n i kno that souds so stupid but...idk how i feel...

Its really hadr not 2 feel 4gotten n uesless wen ur ENTIRE family leaves...n no one is home cept u...all fucken day long!!! even my dad wont do nething w/ me...i would walk over 2 Pincrest cept the road is blocked...so i cant...

my mom told me 2 call erika 2 cum over n it made me cry that idk HOW MANY TIMES i told her that...ERIKA IS @ HER DADS...my god...it makes me wonder, does she EVER? listen 2 wut i say?

n i havta go 2 Kathy's 4 a party 2night, after i babysit 4 5 hours....

n 2 add 2 all of this...im sick...last night i hadda go 2 the doctor...n i found out i have bronchitus, n a cold...so now its like, should i b goin 2 babysit n goin 2 a party? but...o well...the bronchitus is almost gone, n the cold...ill just take cold medicine

ya so im home til 5....so talk 2 me...

o n he REALLY needs 2 cum on!!! ive made this my issue 2...n my weekend is sucking mostly b cuz of this sickness...but also b cuz HE NEEDS 2 CUM ON!!! so i can tell him!!!

Love
Morgan

No comments: