Saturday, December 03, 2005

ok 2day was very fun

i woke up @ 9:30 w/ my phone call...lol i told sum1 2 call me @ 9:30 in the morning 2 wake me up so sum1 did but i dont kno who it was ne more

n my back hurt like hell so my mom massaged me agen....

n then i got ready 2 go 2 the mall...YAY!

@ the mall i say HALEY (my cuzen haley)

n then we 8, n then i went 2 Kohl's n gave in n got erika a lil thing b cuz i hadda return her big thing, but its cute

n then i saw Nicole n talked 2 her

n then i saw nate....AAHH!!

GROSS!!!

alot more happened but nothing worth mentioning

then i got home there was a note on the counter that sed that erikas mom called n asked if i wanted 2 go shopping and go out 4 coffee w/ her n erika on tuesday....so i called my dad n he sed i could soo i gotta call mom back but im 2 lazy 2 right now

goin 2 church later

love
morgan

No comments: