Sunday, December 11, 2005

ahew

well lets c, my weekend so far isnt the best, ive been sick all weekend...but im goina get better b cuz ive gotta friend that wants me 2 get better...;-)

Friday was rough, but then i talked 2 my 3 favorite ppl n i was ok

Saturday
~i got up @ 10 n went up stairs n did nothing really
~n i curled my hair agen b cuz i liked how it was yesterday
~n then put it in a ponytail n my hiar looked the cutest it has ever looked in 4 like 4 months...i LOVED it, n then all tha boiz showed up...
~n i called Jason 2 c wut he was doing n he came w/ us...n ya i ended up goin w/ my family 2 the place 4 my bros party...but only b cuz my mom wanted me 2...n i guess it wasnt that bad...bsides i had Jason w/ me...me n him walked around holding hands...:)...n i got the BEST hot cocoa i have EVER had...n then we went outside...n ya it was fun...
~wen we got back it was time 4 pizza n we sat in these really small chairs...
~wen we got back home me n jason went downstairs n cooper n his friends ran around...
~then Jason left and my aunt took me n syd 2 walmart
~n she bought me a new purse b cuz shes leaven soon, n i love my new purse, now i have like 40 of em...
~broght me back home...
~my dad n i put up the xmas tree
~n then Kathy came over...yaaaaaa....
~then my uncle bob n tom came....i <3>
~we sat n talked
~they left 4 dinner n i was so sick i couldnt move so i watched a bunch of movies...
~they got home n i managed 2 walk downstairs....n went 2 bed

Sunday
~got up @ 8 n 8 a lil bit of breakfast
~got ready 4 church
~went 2 church w/ my dad, bob, n tom.....n Mark Mader sat in front of us, n the new priest makes u turn around n talk 2 ppl b4 mass starts so i talked 2 Mark's dad, n i think he was ignoring me...lol
~n then the sign of peace came n Mark turns around n w/ the HOTTEST smile EVER he goes, Hey Morgan, peace...n i could help but smiling like an idiot as i sed peace
~Bob n Tom brought me over 2 my aunts house n i went thru her fabric n picked out the BEST fabric ever 4 the purse i am maken....hopefully she likes it...its not like i wanted it but i think its better
~my aunt brought us over 2 my dads
~waited 4 my mom
~mom came
~now im here

Love
Morgan

if one night a huge man climbs through your window and stuffs you in a bag, don't stress, i told santa i wanted you for christmas.O:-) <^wutta cute quote

I lOvE yOu BoB N tOm!!!!!!
have fun 2night n b careful on ur way home
Luv ya Jason

No comments: