Monday, December 05, 2005

Ppl that made my weekend not the worst ever

um....

Taylor: hun i love ya tons!!! i love goin 2 the mall w/ u!!! LYLAS!

Jason: wow...my hot bf!!! lol....:) Im glad u were @ the mall Saturday, I LOVE YOU! We hadda lotta fun on Saturday....n im srry about 2day...im glad u came over tho...lylnlnlnlnlnlnlnl

Garrett: hun, thankz soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much 4 maken me feel better 2day!! i really really needed it...i might not b here typing this right now if it wasnt 4 u. !!!!LoVe Ya ToNs!!!!!

Ashli: hey hun, glad u were @ the mall!!! Thanx 4 helping me find a gift 4 Erika, c ya in July...lylas

Tiffany: i think everyone will love ur hair, its the same color as mine right? everyone is dieing their hair that color XoXoXoXo

Lauren: sweetie u r the best thing that has ever happened in Camp Tek history, MY BEST CAMP FRIEND!!! xoxoxoxox

Mom: looken 4ward 2 it...luv ya mom

Erika: even tho u didnt really have alot 2 do w/ my weekend, still gettin 2 talk 2 u made me happy!! I LOVE YA BFFL!

thats it

Thanxz all!!!

Morgan

No comments: