Wednesday, December 14, 2005

ok, 2day ended up 2 b the way i thought it would b

morning: woke up n it took me 4ever 2 get ready, idk y b cuz there is still no one 2 look good 4

bus stop: got candy canes from alyssa

bus: nothin really stared out the window, OMG...MY SONG WAS ON!!!! I <3>

school: waited 4 erika who didnt show up, n then walked 2 fashion n brandon looked @ me really weird but it was interesting

fashion: didnt really do ne thing n got yelled @...

computer: GO FOOTBALL!! lol erika, i need u there everyday!!

la: um...nothin speical, watched memphis belle n danny got hurt.....GROSS!

study hall: talked 2 stormy, n erika n i talked about tyler

lunch: Ok it was REALLY weird...i sat w/ erika, eric, cody, brandon n brad, n i kno i shouldnt have been there...

health: finished the video n talked about $$

ss: nothin really...went over worksheet

algebra: OMG...I DONT GET IT! lol 66

science: um...nothin, she kept talkin 2 erika...

after school: i called my mom...n then erika n eric talked while i went 2 my locker...n then i talked 2 garrett....um...ya...n then waited 4 erikas mom

car: me n erika talked..accually erika n her mom talked...n i just talked wen erikas mom asked me ?s...ya, its dumb...

home: i made garrett cum in bcuz he looked cold n he tried 2 give me candy but i didnt want ne...n then we went 2 my room he looked around n he left n went 2 syd n coop's room, n then read my rules, then we talked in the hallway n he told me i wasnt fat, um ya right, n then the kids came home n he gave them candy n gave me gum n then left

now: nothin

later: nothin call me...

I love you Tyler!i!i!i

No comments: