Friday, December 02, 2005

lol my day pretty much had alot 2 do w/ garrett starting inbetween 2nd hr and the rest of the day, lol

morning: woke up n gotdressed PIRATE PRIDE BABY!

bus stop: told alyssa sumthin

bus: me n jared talked...hes kinda weird

school: nothin really

fashion: she yelled @ me b cuz i was sick on WEDNESDAY!!! y didnt she yell @ my yesterday?

in between, lol garrett had the weird look on his face

computer: nothing really

la: talked 2 danny alot...n thought about how i hadda c garrett next hour

study hall: HA HA HA!! ya soo i was sick on wednesday...well....we hadda reveiw assignment n i didnt get the one part....so i go up 2 brandon n im like u guys r smart right? n garrett goes ya i am...n he does the problem 4 me, n then he mad a big ass long line! n then wrote ont eh front IM MORGAN AND IDK WUT I AM DOING....lol n then on the back he wrote Erika rocks and then Garrett is awesome. I went back 2 my table n came back n he did another one 4 me....n then a nother one....n then another one....lol *smile* so he pretty much finished my assignment

lunch: uhm...all i member was steph asken me y i wasnt eating

health: um...im getting an F b cuz i didnt take the quiz

ss: um...tooka test n then went 2 the bathroom n JOHN! was @ his locker doin homework he 4got 2 do last night....so i talked 2 him a lil...i love talked 2 him

algebra: tooka test, i failed

science: turned in assignment and then took notes

walked 2 swansons babysat

now im here

2marow i am goin 2 the mall, but i cant spend ne money

Love
Morgan

No comments: