Tuesday, December 13, 2005

interesting

o wutta interesting da

morning: woke up n tried 2 change my icon but i couldnt b cuz my computer is messed up

bus stop: lyssa wasnt there sooo i just stood there

bus: me n DJ talked about r bfs, lol we r really weird ppl

school: um.................i dont member

fashion: aaww i love my purse fabric, 2marow i gotta make the patterns 4 the strap n the pocket

computer: did a program, damn i had tonsa fun, 2marow i gotta think of a project 2 do

LA: just went over our papers, idk wut we r doin 2marow, i think we r watching memphis belle...I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!

study hall: OmFg!! it was so much fun, sam got me pissed but i was sitting w/ garrett n cody, wow r they insane....i love those 2...u should c my hands n my ALGEBRA assignment, u guys r sooo mean!!!

lunch: didnt eat much n talked 2 ryan alex n jacob...he looked @ me very evily....uhm.....ALEX LIKES SAM! ha ha ha

health: watched a movie, i swear 2 god i was goina puke! 2marow we r taken notes i think

ss: did a worksheet me n the guys...lol ha ha ha 2marow is goina b interesting wen mrs taylor cms back

algebra: we hadda do 2-96 evens!!!! n good thing we didnt correct ur assignment b cuz now i can fix the damage that cody n garrett did 2marow we r correcting 2 assignments n then idk

science: um.....took notes, ha ha ha katie is goina b mad @ molly!!! 2marow we r doin sum ting, i dnt member she sed...n no we cant hava snow day 2marrow!!

now im babysitting...c ya later!!!

Love ya tyler!

No comments: