Friday, September 02, 2005

2nd day!

Bus: talked 2 kyla

homeroom: idk a single soul!!! OMG i am waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy 2 shy! i think i am gettin outta it tho

fashion: lol eric moment...cant tell til i tell erika...ne ways we talked about windows....

computer: i sat nexta brandon w....hes droppen...n that makes me sad b cuz he is sooo sweet n cute...n all tha giuz asked me how 2 do the homwork b cuz i was the only one that understood it

language: we love u danny! LOL I SO DONT...I SWEAR!! EW!

study hall: AH HA!! i got garrett 2 laugh!! i got garrett 2 laugh!! even tho he was laughin @ me not w/ me...i STILL GOT HIM 2 LAUGH!!! YES! i am so proud of myself!!!

lunch: i 8 w/ becky n sum older ppl...n then...i could write a ten page essay on wut happened after that...but....i cant...another eric moment

health: i h8 haley!

ss: i sat w/ all the guyz cuz the gurls were 2 afraid 2

algebra: alex ur weird!

Science: wow the most intresting science class ever!! ever tryed mushroom bowling...how about stuffing a mushroom down ur pants? LOL

walked 2 caden n logans house

babysat...

now im here

goin 2 the NDA game 2night w/ my bff n then sleepin @ her house!! YES

Love ya all!

Morgan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol that sounds so awesome im glad u hadda good day from wut i can hear

well lol i need 2 clean my room now cuz u cant even walk in it w/o stepping on stuff lol

i hope mr. gorgeous is ther rite lolol

and i need 2 kno about these eric moments

hehe luv yah tons