Tuesday, September 27, 2005

OMG my day like sucked so bad!!
Time: 3:34
listenin 2: Cry Me A river~Justin Timberlake
wearing: the cutest outfit ever...lol jean skirt, jean t w/ a jean jacket w/ a bule tank under it all
mood: IDK! im happy b cuz i talked 2 ____________ but mad b b cuz i failed my algebra assingment and computer test
quote:
Kyla: Jeeze that kid hasnt grown since like 1st grade
Me: ya hes about the size of my brother
Kyla: do u even kno who i am talkin about?
Me: yep, Matt Kulju
Kyla: OMG ya, how didju kno
Me: LOL i have my ways...i seriously guessed
Kyla: WOW

morning: i got dressed n made myself pretty, agen...i LOVE my outfit...but i could do w/o the skirt but 2day wasnt that bad

bus: me n Dillion talked about the kid that died (yes erika that is the hot kid that was there)

school: talked 2 beth n lauren...DUH! i wished i wouda seen sean so i could talk 2 him about "it" but didnt

fashion: looked @ stuff in the magazines instead of doin my project

computer: OMG I FAILED MY TEST!!!

la: me n ryan worked on the homework 2gether...ya...he hassa major crush on me

study hall: once agen...hilarious!!! kyla, garrett n cody...wow
o n garrett...ur story...um ya...

lunch: i didnt talk b cuz i had "it" on my mind

health: OMG r roll play is goina kill everyone 2marow!!

ss: that movie is soooooooo fuken lame!!

algebra: i seriously need help!!!

science: i failed that assingment 2....i really wanna drop outta school n run away 2 a place where no one knos me

bus: me n dillion talked agen

home: made dinner and really good cookies

soccer game: sydney lost 4-2 ta taylor...ouch! lol

um...ya now i am talkin 2 my crush n he likes his x agen...so i am just goina give up about it w/ ne 1 now

love ya all!!
morgan

No comments: