Saturday, September 24, 2005

OMG OMG OMG DRAMA!!

Ok 2day was awesome til the game

morning: got ready...n then went out 2 the bus stop..me n jared r goina play basketball 2gether on a snow day w/ shorts n a t-shirt on

bus: i sat w/ gabriel lee-wasson n we talked about camp

walkin around:i saw sean like 1000000000 times...notta bad thing either,

fashion: i fell asleep n i talked 2 emily about my tim issue

computer:fell asleep agen

la:OMG...me danny, sam, ashley and sum other girl were sittin in the pod "memorizen the poem"n the principal walked by wen i was tellin one of the girls who i liked n i think he thought we were maken out lol n then i hadda give danny feel better money...lol

study hall: OMG...once agen...FUKEN HILARIOUS!!! LOL garrett...

lunch: OMG Eric wasnt sitten @ "his table" n all of us started 2 freak out!!! i was the first 2 notice of course b cuz well...lllooooooooonnnggggggggg story

health: OMG Jeremy...LOL WOW...all this shit that Darryl told us...it all started w/ him hating his step dad...it makes me think wut is goina happen 2 me erika garrett n cassie...but i guess i wouldnt havta worry about cassie...she wouldnt ever do nething like that...i mean...it started w/ him haten his "aprent" i mean...i hate my mom n dad, erika hates her step dad, garrett hates his mom....sooooooooooooo it makes u wonder wut is goina happen 2 us...i mean it wont b like Darryl b cuz he started wen he was 11...but still...it might happen, specially 2 me..but i kno ______________ wont let me...he loves me n he knos it...

ss: LOL...that movie is so funny..n cody n lane...jeeze!!!!i hate sittin infront of them...n if scott throws one more thing n it lands in my pants...hes dead!

algebra: i did pretty good 2day!!!

science: um...ya dustin...U SUCK! n i saw sean agen...lol

babysat~talked 2 sean n he asked me y my day was so great n he s like its bcuz u saw me so many times!! YAY!! lol im like um..no...lol

went home

soccer game:i watched xander n then hung out w/ crhis n justin...OMG i had sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun!! i miss SJB!!! n they think that even n michael r freakish...lol intresting alot happened but i wanna save up my nrg 2 write about the football game

mcdonalds: um...idk

on r way there: i got so pissed @ my aunt!!!

THE GAME!!!

wow...so much 2 tell!!! welll i got there...n taylor found sum friends...i found jennifer n steph, n then i went n walked around w/ jared 4 a while n then by myelf 4 a while n found Tim...weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll ya...i dumped him...n then i saw garrett...n he wouldnt let me go past unless i smiled...so i fake smiled n he let me go thru...n then i walked back n he made me do it agen...i swear..i am a totally different peron around that kid...he knos tha true me...its kinda weird...b cuz i never knew ne1 that knos the tru me...like really garrett is an amazing guy...n he is trustworthy n honest 2. N then i went over by lauren nowak, n then i needed 2 talk 2 carrie...but she like hates me now...she talks 2 taylor more then me...now thats not kewl....n then i nhadda talk 2 garrett about sumthin...n he made sucha big deal about it...n then sean was suspisusly there n i knew sumthin was up, so i asked him n he sed he was fine n everyone knoes i can tell...well i like followed him around alot...n then i finally gave up n walked away n he yells 1/2 way acrost the place thing @ me that he got dumped...n it made him cry...so i felt sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad...b cuz that kid is so awesome...n then more drama...w/ "ppl" n OMG...it sucked...n @ 1/2 time..me n emily went n hit all the guyziz hands...lol...my jounior...n my new bff...lol its a joke...n then garrett told brandon 2 ask me out...lol ot bread basket...LOL u kno who u r!!! n then alex told danny sumthin n then danny hit him...nthenhe was over by sean n so i went over there n im like...alex wtf didju say 2 danny? n then he sed sumthin really mean...n im like...lol nice job!!! n then brandon b, brandon ? garett, n alex were killing eachother...n then i made mady keep hitting brandon b 4 me...lol it was fuken funny!!! LOL my conversation w/ Ryan Vandewalle...VERY VERY VERY intresting...he gave me a hug!! YES! n he hates me bcuz i am weird...n b cuz im Morgan...LOL looooooooooooooooooong story...n he told me n garrett we made a cute couple...im like ya ok ryan w/e...lol...n i love his impression of how much erika talks 2 eric...LOL "She like talks 2 my brother like...OMG EVERY 5 minutes!!!" in a really girly voice...i almost died laughing!!! n then garrett told me 2 ask the lil kid out...im like OMFG garrett...r u kidding...n then i cant say wut i sed next. N then we all hadda leave...n i gotta hug from Garrett(ok i got like 4 or 5 from him) Brandon Bjorkman, Ryan Vandewalle, Alie, Maddy, Mandy, Holly, Steph, Steph (ok i think i madda record of the most hugs i have gotten in 1 day) i was so proud...so then i am w8in 4 my aunt w/ tay n john was there...so we started talkin about the retreat thing...n i love john...lol erika...we r goina have so much fun on the retreat...says john...n i believe him..b cuz he is an awesome kid. n then he gave me hug...n then kelsey perry n ray forest came n gave john shit about talkin 2 me...w/e n then my aunt came n i left

home: ok its like 12:30 in the morning n i cant sleep...so i will tell about wut happened after i got home...got home...went online...n tlaked 2 seann only sean b cuz i needed 2 focuse on him..but garrett did try 2 distract me...neways...ya i talked 2 sean...n got that done w/ n then garrett hadda spaz attack but then he was done n we talked about wut we normally talk about, who we hate..ya...sumtimes its r parents n sumtimes its other ppl, n of course...i talked 2 eric...he is fun 2 talk 2...hes goina kill garrett on monday...ya, O n once agen...Garrett showed how he knoes the true me!!! YAY!

wow that was long...i am goina go 2 bed now...

Love Alwaiz,
Morgan

i am crushen on...

No comments: