Sunday, September 18, 2005

Carrie N Sean!

mood: happy!
wearin:
time:
listenin 2: Ohio is 4 lovers~Hawthorne Heights
quote: "Morgan is the cutest 14 year old ever" even tho the quote was

lemme start out sayen...I LOVE YA SEAN...LOL JK JK JK JK dont worry carrie!!

OMG i had sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun!

I went down 2 carries house n taylor, sean, miles n cody were there...n then we played kick the can. n then we sat there n talked....after that ben hit me w/ a bike...lol n then i went n changed n brought Faith n taylor down.

then taylor n miles n cody left so it was me taylor, faith, maggie, sean carrie ben charley beau n lexi. n omfg we had so much fun!

i asked faith if she loved me n she sed no...so then sean goes...i luv ya i luv ya morgan...lol u hadda b there

n then we hadda water fight n then me n sean went n hid in the back yard..but they followed us. damn

n then we tried 2 catch the balls that the 5 6 n 7 year olds were throwen @ us...damn they all hava really good arm!

n then we laid there n went 2 sleep...

n then sean left...

i skipped like alot but it was so damn fun!

Love ya Carrie

i <3>

morgan

p.s. love ya sean...lol

No comments: