Wednesday, September 14, 2005

trien my best

I am trien my best 2 not explode n kill myself...i will get thru this...if i did it or not...
*Deep breath*

mood: i really dont kno b cuz i am so screwed up right now
wearing: erika's t-shirt from the blizzards game w/ my maurices (however u spell it) jeans
time: 6:00
listenin 2: "boys and girls" Good Charlotte
quote: "Ya boys suck like that...its like a fact"

morning: got up, threw on a shirt n pants cried my eyes out b cuz i had such a bad stomach ache

bus: jeeze matt u kno who i am!

b4 the bell: OMG Lauren is goin out w/ Jesse!

fashion: Tori...u BETTER find out 4 me 2marow!!!...i am counting on u...we have so many inside jokes from 2day!!! i cried

passing time: me n emily sed hi 2 mark n then walked 2 our 3 hr classes

L.a.: Danny y does it alwaiz happen 2 me,
n OMG tha guiz next 2 me crack me up sooo much...n my 12 year old sister is afraid of a deer attacking her

lunch: ashley n me...o ya baby so much fun! i cried n didnt eat agen...4 crien out loud...i NEVER eat!!...n then ashley called me anirexic...um do i like anirexic 2 u? I DONT THINK SO!

health: OMG! that movie...idk how 2 describe it!!!! It was good @ sum parts but one part OMG...i kno how ppl cry during a movie...n thats how it started but then i just like cried n cried...i told Mr. Hebert i needed 2 go...n hes like u can take all the time u need...n i went 2 the bathroom n i just cried my eyes out like 4 almost 20 minutes n then Steph Tesch came in n shes like r u ok? i told her wut was rong n shes like Morgan it will b ok...just settle down...c if u were in my Religion class last year or if ur Erika....u kno how i get wen ppl talk about suicide, ne ways the video talked about suicide n so i got the tears...but then they were talkin about how their friends r alwaiz there 4 them n they will never leave them...n thats wen it got bad. I thought about how many times Erika was there 4 me wen i wanted 2 um ya...n then i thought about how could she think that i would do sumthin 2 hurt me wen she was alwaiz there 4 me thru everything i went thru...y would i make her b my bffl 4 a really long time n then just start sayen bad things about her i love her 2 death n i wouldnt wanna do nething 2 hurt her...

n then we all found out that Ginger is pregnant...agen...EW GROSS!

passing time: steph walked w/ me 2 my next class n then gave me a hug

Science: sat there n cried n cried n cried n then Tiffany asked me if i was ok n im like ya...n then i thought about the icon i found last night that sed, im not ok so stop asking. but i wasnt goina say that 2 tiffany...shes kinda my friend

n then carrie and tiffany left me w/ this really gross lab partner whos parents tried 2 kill eachother but didnt wanna getta divorce

the bus: kyla n i talked about expressway

home: still no internet or cable yet so i cleaned my room

then the cable n internet worked n i talked 2 ryan...it is so not fair that pulaski Highschool got out @ 9:30 2day!!! but he made me feel a lil better

n then allyson called n we talked about her cell fone

n then i 8 dinner

outside: OMG just wut i needed 2 make my day! I love how crazy my family can b! We were playen 500 n then i changed it 2 keep the ball away from taylor...lol it was so much fun...my favorite memory: "slowly the lump falls"....i hadda bunch of grass stains n it reminded me of wen me brandon n ryan were @ erikas house...LOL i wanna grass stain that like...lets go tackle eachother! i was puposly sucking @ throwing 2night b cuz i was so just not caring wut was goin on...but my sisters brother n dad gotta hit outta it.

then cooper syd n dad went sumwhere n taylor went my aunts n then i talked 2 Lauren Szot about my issue...

o ya fun day huh?

block day agen 2marow! DAMN!
2marow i have the bad classes
they r
~Computer
~Study Hall
~Social Studies
~Algebra 1

n i have early Lunch 2marow...agen

Love alwaiz morgan

Love ya Tim!

No comments: